Chapter 1

*unedited*

"Just keep walking Squidward and keep your head down. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep walking. Keep wal-" Squidward abruptly bumps into something. Something....yellow?

"Woah. I'm so sorry I didn't see you there bud!"

How is this yellow thing speaking?!

He quickly apologizes and introduces himself. As he introduces himself, he notices someone pink and star-shaped. The star figure walks up behind Spongebob, picks him up and kisses him. He doesn't even want to acknowledge them at this point.  What kind of school is this?!

You see, Squidward just moved to this side of The Pacific so he's not really used to these people being THIS FREAKING OPEN. It's not grossing Squidward out it's just shocking him a bit. Normally where he's from, someone that open would get bullied so bad someone would track their house down and hire people to beat them up. He likes that people can be themselves here he just needs time to get used to it.

He just nods at the pink star and walks away to find his class. His first period is band and he only remembers where the band room is out of all of his classes.  Squidward loves to play the clarinet. It's been his favorite instrument since he was about 6 or 7 and it brings him great joy and comfort.

The squid finally got to his class. He looked around to see if any of his friends from the other side that moved here would be there. Ha, that's funny. Like he had any friends. they all thought he was gay for some weird reason so they avoided him or worst.

While he was scanning the room he locks eyes with someone. A fellow squid? He seems really handsome. So so handsome. Hot even. Mouth watering. Gobsmacking. I wanna take a bit-

"Excuse me um are you Squidward?"

He turns around and tries to snap out of shock when he realizes how bad his vulgar thoughts were.

"Uh yeah yes I am. Who are you?"

"I'm Mr. Franklin. I was excited to hear we were getting a new student. I would like you to sit next to Squilliam Fancyson. He's the one on the right in the woodwind section."

The squid turns around in the direction the teacher is looking in.

Holy. Frickin. Crap.

OMGOMGOMGOMGIGETTOSITNEXTTOTHEHOTGUYOMGOMGAHAHISTHISGONNABEMYLOVESTORY?! WEREGONNAGETMARRIEDANDHAVEATLEAST2OR3KIDSWHOWILLHAVEHISBEAUTIFULUNIBROWAND-

"Mr. Squidward? Did you hear me?"

"Oh yeah, I did. I zoned out for a minute sorry." Squidward takes a deep breath realizing how embarrassing it was that his teacher caught him in a strange daydream. ABOUT A GUY! He's not gay...right?

The teacher chuckles and shakes his head. "It's okay kid. That'll be your seat for the rest of the year. I know you and Mr.Squilliam will get along well." Mr.Franklin smirks alongside with a wink.

Holy frickin crap he knows I was checking out a dude crapcrapcracpcrapcrap.

It seems Mr.Franklin saw the squid's worried expression because he just gave him a soft smile and whispered, "It's alright son. No one here will judge."

Squidward almost craps his pants cause holy crap what?!

All he does is smiles and walks over to Squilliams seat and sat his bookbag down while crying internally. Squidward notices the other squid staring at him and smiling. wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf HE'SLOOKINGATMEANDJUDGINGME!! HEKNOWSSTOP STOPAHHHAHHHAHHHAHHHNOO.

Squilliam realizes that he got caught staring and starts blushing. "Oh uh sorry for staring. My name is Squilliam. What's yours?"

Squidward stops breathing for what feels like 8 hours.

IK ITS SHORT BUT PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR :>