EP31: something rings a bell

Start from the beginning

"so if ranboo is daggers godson... the teenager i saw was him–" ajax chose his words carefully "–and that means i saw his face. shit, that feels illegal"

karl just giggled and threw his head back

"you would make a such horrible sherlock" the brunette said and corpse punched his arm softly

"shut up" he laughed and gave him his phone back.

"but wait... you said you like her. whiiiiiiiich means you like dagger" karl wiggled his eyebrows.

"no. i like minerva" ajax hummed, taking a quick glance at dagger's stream before karl turned his phone off.

 i like minerva" ajax hummed, taking a quick glance at dagger's stream before karl turned his phone off

minerva turned off her computer and looked at all the empty coffee mugs.

playing with nova and lucia helped her distract a bit.

she ran her fingers through her hair and sighed.

ajax is corpse, there's no doubt.

but... she felt so weird. it was her fault in the first place, wasn't it? she made him nervous and he spoke up and...

"fuck" minerva mumbled and kicked her trash can that was under her desk.

her brows furrowed when she felt (unfortunately) familiar stinging feeling in her arm.

"great" she hissed and groaned, the pain staring to grow.

minerva left her room, quickly throwing her phone to her hoodie pocket.

she sifted through her cabinet as the pain grew more itchy and irritating. her heartbeat sped up as she noticed she's out of her meds.

"no, no, no..." minerva whined, tears pricking in her eyes.

ajax's gone and so are the meds.

"fucking hell!" she yelled and leaned over her fridge, trying to figure something out.

but she couldn't. she just wanted to call him, hear his voice, to distract herself from the pain.

and also because he was gone for a week now and she just missed him.

minerva slid down and sat on the floor, tears spilling out from her eyes. she felt so helpless.

with shaking left hand she took out her phone from her pocket and hesitated.

but then a burning sensation went through her arm.