6

Finally, I feel complete with this episode, but sorry you waited, enjoy!

Simon's Pov:

"I can't believe I ever trusted you!" Lena stood shocked when noticed Carl kissing a random girl in an empty class, exactly when she thought maybe he was actually a nice guy who would never hurt her. Well, she was wrong.

She literally couldn't believe her eyes. Eyes and mouth wide open while trying to digest, at the breath, ran to her place and took her school bag. He panicked when he noticed her and jumped out of place, wiped his mouth, and approached her with shaking hands. "Lena, this isn't what it looks like," yeah, sure.

"Oh, fuck you!" She took the drink in her left hand and poured it all over his head until he'd become all wet, drops dripping from his hair and the tight clothes. He stood still and began to exhale loudly. "Don't you even dare try to explain yourself now, I'm done! Have a fantastic life for you and for, whoever it is..."

"Just for the record, it's Alice," this random girl replied condescendingly. She looked like the most popular, desirable girl in school, all with the short, tight clothes that feature her bodily functions. "Whatever!" Lena was annoyed and nervously ran down the hall.

The other day she realized, he never truly loved her as she did. All he really wanted was to get closer to the enemy's daughter. You know the expression, keep your enemies closer. That's probably what he just did.

"I swear I'll get revenge on him," Wilhelm in the tuxedo suit, goes back and forth in the kitchen, all shaking. "No, baby, revenge is not the solution here. He's just a kid who walks his father's way,"

"That's exactly why I'm going to take out that little lizard with great anger, I'm telling you, he's been messing with the wrong royal family," his hand was shaking mightily. "This Carl is-"

And I understood him, but he was full of a storm of emotions, so I approached him and kissed his beautiful pinky lips. "Hey, pretty face, look at me," I kissed his little nose.

"I'm saying, why wouldn't we just forget about everything that happened today, and go upstairs to our room?" Act surprised as if you didn't know this is the only thing that puts him at ease.

"I like the way you go with it..." He wanted it too. "I'm all for it, but we're going to have to be quick, I've got a meeting in an hour," he turned red. "An hour is all we need," I said into the kiss, and I pulled him out of his tie toward the steps.

I'm pretty sure some palace employees were listening to our conversation, but I really hope not.

He put me on the soft bed, I felt like I was sinking into it. It's not a second, and he strips off his clothes and then starts kissing my neck. Butterflies started to wake up to the pleasant chills that shook my body just then.

Both of my hands held his face. I looked at those hypnotic eyes for just one more moment, and I kissed him hard with strong bonded love. Subtle touches and caresses on my naked body, hair falling on my face, our breaths meeting one another, and sighs on the pillows. His body warmed mine with this lovely strong feeling, as I wrapped his.

"You are blowing my mind, you young royal," I said with a satisfied and fulfilled smile.

"I wish we could have had a little more together, just for a second, but I must go in five minutes, and I deeply truly love you too, my young royal,"

"Go, I'll stay here and wait for Lena to come back from school, she sounded like she was badly crushed on the phone when she said Carl cheated on her, I really don't know what to do about that,"