2

(Hi guys, the next episode will be from Simon's Pov!)

Wilhelm's Pov.

I don't care what everyone says, Simon and I are going to have a child together. Maybe not from our own blood, but it's certainly a clear decision for both of us. But as you already concluded, being a prince did not grant me the right to adopt a child because my bloodline will stop. But when it comes to this, I'm going to do anything I can to make it happen. We had a war together until we became a couple, and then until we got married, now it's time to make the third war. (Not the right time to mention this LOL).

Simon and I woke up in the palace, on the bed in my room, looking at each other with the most charming feeling in the world. Knowing that he's finally legally mine, well, not exactly, but somehow, made me pull him into a kiss, with or without morning breath.

"You're gonna have to get used to this from now on, we're gonna spend all these years together," He giggled. "Do you want to do it now?" He asked me with a naughty smile and bright eyes, with his head resting on his pillow, and I still above him, kissing him softly.

"Yes, please," another kiss, a hair drizzle behind the ear, subtle body movements, lifting the white sheet off of us, going inside it, starting to make love. The perfect moment to open the morning with. Just me and my husband.

Emma calls me from the front floor while we're still in the middle. My head peered across the sheet with panic. It's not like this hasn't happened to us before. We heard her heels resounding and approaching the room, so we covered ourselves fast with the sheets.

When she opened the door, she realized this wasn't the right moment, "Well, I've gotten used to it, like, I didn't expect anything else from you guys, so, go ahead, get dressed, both of you, and don't forget to brush your teeth, the journalists are here."

Shit. The press. They want to interview us about adopting the child we're planning. Over the past few days, we've become the hottest topic in society all over the world, the public has not stopped discussing us. And they wanted explanations. And we're going to give them.

This is my first ever interview with Simon together after the wedding. They were asking about the process of adoption, and we said that we want to adopt because there are millions of children who need loving, supportive parents, and we're willing to do it ourselves. We're going to fly abroad, although the process is long but definitely lucrative.

"Absolutely, I think we never really talked about adoption or anything about family affairs, it happened so quickly, but I firmly believe that we're ready to bring a child to our beautiful family, who are totally support us and, in that process, Wilhelm's family, kind of, well, some of them are," Simon joined my words.

He made me think again about my grandmother and grandfather, who, don't support me yet. Not about Simon, not in this marriage, and not in this adoption process. Just Dad, Oscar, and Molly. But they're the only ones I need. Right?

"At the end of the day, all we just want is to be happy, and if the 'law', which is kind of weird, because I'm the regent, decides that I want to adopt a child to fulfill my dream, then why not?" I said when the tears almost come out of my sight. I coughed. Simon grabbed my hand under the camera frame. I continued talking.

"And for all those who laugh at us, you should be ashamed of yourselves. And I'm not saying that because I'm a prince, it's not even the issue here, but enough with this lack of respect, Lord, what do you think to yourselves?"

Simon agreed and wanted to add to my speech, but I was determined to end it first. "You think I didn't notice the graffiti on the streets calling me to quit? So, let me tell you something, this is my life, so I suggest you concentrate on your own, without sticking your nose to mine. I'm at peace with the decision to have a child in hundred percent, and I'm sure that even if you're going to ban it right now, I will do it anyway, I've already absorbed enough. Have a nice day." I got up from my chair and fixed my tie behind the cameraman.