3

Hello everyone, before you read the next chapter, just to remind you that I do not quite know how the process of adoption really works, I tried to make it as realistic as I could. Anyway, enjoy your reading!

Simon's Pov:

I got up in the morning, stretched out, kissed Wilhelm's forehead, and got out of bed, I brushed my teeth, put on a bathing suit, and then went down the steps toward the pool. The servants in the meantime stayed inside and cleaned up. I put my black sunglasses on the floor and jumped to the dive in the crystal-clear chlorine water. The sunbeams were heating my body, it felt like summer in the air. I was cleaning up my thoughts and I was floating on the water. I felt great that morning.

It's been about two months since the queen's death. I don't know what to think about her, honestly. I felt kind of sorry for her and it hurt to see her suffer and die in front of our eyes because she finally realized she was wrong.

Wilhelm didn't get out of bed all these two months, he was depressed, and didn't want to talk with anyone, except me. Citizens needed a new king, but he could not bear the thought that it was time to replace his own mother. I think he feels guilty like it happened because of him, but I just want him to know that it's not his fault, it's the disease.

The good thing about it is that now he's fine.

"Is he still sleeping?" Oscar walked over and jumped in. "Yeah, you know, king's sleep," I wavered from the sun. "Are you sure? Or is it just that you two kings had a long, stormy night yesterday?" He was smiling. How the hell did he know that? 

"Um, yeah, you can say that's one of the reasons," I tried to hide the smile on my face, but he kept smiling and then swam across the pool.

"Well, how's the adoption going?" He asked curiously. "Well, because we're kings, and it is SO weird to say that," I smiled. "The process won't take much longer, we have a flight in about a week, where we pick the child and sign all the documents we need." What a wave of excitement. "It's closer than ever."

On the day of the flight, Amy and Emma joined us. We got on the private flight and sat down side by side. Wilhelm had requested that the Paparazzi not come because this was a personal process. 

"My heart doesn't stop beating fast, here, you feel that?" He took my hand and laid my hand on his chest. "My heart is also beating with mad speed, we're going to have a little girl in our house, with ponytails and pink dress! Can you believe it?" I was excited while hugging him.

"What made you think I didn't want a baby boy playing basketball?" He giggled. 

"Baby, come on, we all know you want a girl to play with Barbies, and put some lipsticks on, and wear some sweet girls' clothes," He looked at me and almost burst out laughing.

"Did you just call me Baby?" He got excited. "Huh, Baby GIRL, I'm gonna have a baby girl! You two are going to be my babies, look at yourself, you're a cute, chubby little baby," I held his cheeks right together and kissed him tightly. "Whatever you say, baby,"

We ended up in this adoption center, where we had to take our child. We explained to the agent woman who accompanied us in the process that we were planning on bringing a little girl, who would be around the four-to ten-year-olds.

"No matter her color, race, or appearance, as long as she is with us, that's what we're looking for," I said when Wilhelm and I are still holding hands and looking at the children playing all around.

"I have the perfect girl for you then, I'm sure you'll love her, her name is Lena, and she's eight, from Poland, and knows Swedish. But there are so many things to consider, does it bother you that she already has a name?"