Chapter 31 : Dun Dun Duun!

Start from the beginning

"Yes, commander!" This time, the answer was more enthusiastic.

Halilintar clicked his tongue, "Great. More annoying people, more problem."

"Aww, cheer up, Hali!! Bet it's not that bad!" Taufan slung his arm around Halilintar's neck while grinning.

Halilintar growled, "Off of me, airhead!"

"Nope." Taufan said, sticking his tongue out.

"Actualy, I agree with Halilintar.." Ice calmly chimed in, "My problem-detector had been on haywire when the commander mentioned that we will sent to another station.."

Blaze grinned, "Come on! Like Upan said! I bet it wouldn't be that bad!"

"Whatever.. you're gonna jinx it... I know."

"Okay, that's enough, all of you. Hali, Ice, the commander and admirals send us to the space to simplify our search for him. Staying on a planet like this make our search harder since we can't move freely like in the space." Gempa scolded them while putting his golem hands on his hips.

Halilintar huffed and looked to the other side, a clear sign of acceptance although reluctant. Ice choosed to snuggle deeper into his whale plushie, baby blue eyes shone under the shadow of his hat.

Gempa sighed before looking back at the commander, "When are going to depart, commander?"

"We will depart in a few minutes, Gempa. Make sure you and your brothers have prepared before we depart."

"Yes, commander."

___________________________________________

TIME SKIP THE NEXT DAY ON LASKAR STATION~~

Taufan sat on his hoverboard through the empty corridor of Laskar station while stretching his arms in the air. He put his palm on his mouth to cover the yawn that spill from his mouth.

The last night sleep was really comfortable, that doesn't mean the sleep on Tempur-A station was less comfortable. Since they moved from Tempur-A to Laskar Station, their temprorary room was also wider and bigger. The beds were still the same bunker bed, just more soft, fluffy and more decorations adorned their room. The temperature also felt colder that at the Tempur-A station.

There was also a big window, showing the insiders the scenery outside, where the stars scattered all across the galaxy. Last night, Taufan, and probably with the others, gazed outside the window to the endless galaxy. The silence the universe emitted calmed his mind that had been going haywire with the situation they're currently in.

Their owner was kidnapped by those villain group and who knows what they do to him. Various scene of the possibilty that would happen replay in his mind. He clenched his fists. Anger, frustation, hatred, uselessness, anxiety sadness, fear all bubbled up inside of his mind. His chest tightened as he felt his heart beat skipped for a second. Actually, he shouldn't feel any negative feeling since there will be a possibilty that it could affect his wind element.

Making it destructive.

Taufan shook his head as he passed an empty and open power sphere room–

Wait, open?

Taufan halted and leaned back to peered inside the room. Carribean blue eyes observed the room from one corner to the corner of the room, trying to catch something suspicious. If he remembered corectly, Solar and the Kokotaim gang were supposed to check on the power spheres after the incident with Ejo Jo.

He flew inside the room warily and jumped down from his hoverboard.

"Solar?" He called out.

No answer. He tried to call for the others when the light in the room suddenly turned off and the light from behind him shone down to a figure wearing a black magician hat which was decorated with white silverish ribbon. He also wore a black magician suit with white vest, orange tie, black long cape and white fingerless glove that adorned with orange line.