Chapter 31 : Dun Dun Duun!

Start from the beginning

"Is that a burnt birdies?! Aw, poor bird.. May your soul leave in peace." Blaze gasped as he pointed to the unrecognizable thing on the ground.

It miraculously had the same shape as bird, although let me spoil it to ya'll.

It's not a bird, only a rock that have the same shape as bird.

But, Solar was too panic and anxious to inspect the bird better. Surprisingly, Ice joined his twin to make the light elemental feel even more anxious.

Ice closed his eyes, "I can feel the birds singing their sorrowful melody for the last time from far away.. Such poor innocent souls, taint with nothing yet died in a cruel way.."

Solar sweated even more. Gempa sighed while watching their antics, especialy the temperature duo. They might look difference from how their visibly clashing personality with each other, but they had the same mischievous side in them.

___________________________________________

"Good job to all of you!" Commander Kokoci congratulated the moment they returned back to the control room.

"Thank you, commander!" The Kokotaim Gang chorused.

"It seemed that none of the power spheres are taken. I'll need Fang, Yaya, Ying, and Solar to check them after this. But before that, I also have an announcement to tell you all." Commander Kokoci put his small hands behind his back.

Yaya then asked, "Announcement? What will that be?"

"Due to the damage Tempur-A station has endured, the explosion from Ejo Jo, the humongous hole on the wall, the burn mark located on where the forest should be, we have come to an agreement that we'll send all of you to Laskar Station." Admiral Tarung continued as he listed off the various damages.

Thorn frowned cutely, "Burn? Did someone burn the entire forest?"

No answers were given. All five elementals wordlessly turned to Solar at the same time. Feeling all his brothers gaze on him, Solar laughed nervously.

"Umm.. err.. I might have... accidently burn almost a quarter part of the forest while blasting Ejo Jo.." Solar explained, his voice trembled because of the nervousness when facing their most innocent counterpart.

Solar quickly went to Thorn when he felt the atmosphere felt heavy all of a sudden. He turned Thorn around, pushed him softly and walked out of the room.

"But don't worry! There's no animals died or nearby on that area before. I already sensed it before and after to make sure there's no dead animals."

Solar ignored Blaze's question in the background, "Aik? What about that birdies?"

He laughed, "How about we, together, plant all those plants back before we take off to the space?"

It successfuly made the frown on Thorn's face disappeared and replaced with his usual bright expression. He grabbed Solar's wrist and pulled him outside.

"Really?! Then what are we waiting for! Thorn have so many baby trees in the store room at the green house!" Then, his grip at Solar's wrist tightened in warning, "Thorn also want to see the burn Solar had caused to the forest."

Solar gulped and let himself get drag away from the room by the nature elemental. The others only watched those two in silent, while the four elementals silently prayed for their youngest safety.

Commander Kokoci then cleared his throat, "Ehem! Pack your things before we leave to Laskar Station. There, you'll meet another of our agents with higher ranks to assist you in finding Cadet Boboiboy."