"You Bloody sinster. U really thought i am a fool?" He said gripping her hands. He looked exactly like a maniac.

She pushed him hard after taking a deep breadth. And picked up the knife. "You really thought i would just be a crying and submissive girl? You a*shole. How dare you to force yourself. " She hurt his arm as he tried to touch her again.

"What about your family's men raping Her . Wasn't that wrong? "

"You are a lier. My family is the sweetest and kindest of all. U ..dont dare to say anything against them " She cut his another arm.

But the boy didnt gave up. He hold her wrists and drag her to bed. "I have prepared really hard in this past 1 year."

"For God's sake!! Just leave me and i promise i won't sue you." Teja tried to stop him from kissing her jaw but he didnt bulge. Her eyes were shut as she felt dirty.

She sighed and did what she could to save herself from this f*cking maniac. She stabbed him. For god knows how many times.

Then she left once she noticed him unmoved. He was in his last breath.

She ran to her car and sat their sobbing. She could still feel his filthy hands on her body and all she wanted to erase this feeling. She was wasted, disgusted and damned.

She drove to her home and before going in she just jumped in pool to cool herself.

She could refeel that pain and touches and unknowingly she ran to her room and dumped herself in bathtub filled with cold water.

She cried herself. She was really a murderer . But she didn't regret it. Not a bit. All she did was to save herself. At least that's how she would console herself everytime when a feeling of guilt abrupt in her heart.

After some hours or so she felt someone rubbing her hands and trying to provide her some heat. She struggled to open her eyes and the first thing she noticed was karan's panicked face that took a sigh of relief seeing her open her eyes.

She looked around counfused .She was in bathtub , the last she remembered but now she was in bed. She was wearing a bathrobe. There was a needle like cable attached to her back of the palm.

"Thank God , u are fine. I thought the medics are useless. I was about to call back the doctor." Karan sounded relief.

"Wh..who changed my clo..clothes? She stuttered due to uneasy feeling in her throat.

Karan saw everywhere except her and she got her answer. She gasped. "Yo..you changed ??"

Karan nodded guiltly. "But i swear tejasswi , it was important to redo your clothes. You were drenched with water and doctor told your lungs were filled with water. We needed to remove your clothes and the staff went on half-day as it was weekend and Maya ..Well she refused to help you. So it was either Me or doctor. "

He could still remember how Maya refused to help her claiming she would never help Wyangkars who destroyed their happy family.

"Though i didnt see anything. I closed the lights when i undid your undies."

She had the sudden urge to chuckle at him. He looked like a child caight red-handed while stealing the cookies late in the night. His cheek and ears got red with shyness ,awkwardnes or embarassment. He looked so cute that she mentally pinched his cheeks . Are you in your mind,tejasswi? You can't feel this way for him. Teja agreed to her mind .

"Ti..me??"

"It has been 12 hours since you were dozed off. Oh you must be needing this syrup , your throat must be bitter and sour. You are just running on glucose."

Teja nodded and drank the syrup. She was stunned to look at this side of Karan. He always had the heavy aura with him that could make any sane person gulp but this caring and worried side of him amused her. It was a very comfort warmth she was feeling around me.

But she whined when karan suddenly left the room . She wanted to deny but she missed his warmth. You should not feel this about him , Teja. Remember how he blackmailed you through pratik? He has kept you hostage here. Her mind again warned her.

She was still feeling tired to think about all this so she just chose to close her eyes and rest .

Karan came out and closed his eyes tightly. He came downstairs to meet the smirking Nishant.

"Why did you got so tense when tejasswi didn't pick up phone?. Why did you left your work to come here.?" Nishant asked smirking.

"I wanted to continue my Plan and i didn't go tensed , it ..it just hurted my ego that..that gi- tejasswi ignored My calls. I came here to warn her to never ignore my calls. That's IT. " It seemed karan was trying to convince himself while answering to Nishant.

"From 'that girl' to 'Tejasswi'? Nice Change Beera. By the way , you just freaked out when u found her in bath-tub. All drowned. You never left her side and even changed her clothes. You never did mine , no matter how sick i am." Nishant pouted.

Karan glared at him.

"I wander why am I not allowed to talk to her?" Nishant asked.

"So that our plan will continue successfully . Who knows u spit everything out to her?" Karan said before turning to Maya. "And Maya please let go of it. I know u r equally angry and hurt but you need to wait for right time. "

"I can only say that I will try. I really thought she is innocent but ...She is not."

"Its okay , Mayii.."Nishant side-hugged Maya.Mayii was the old endearment that the karan , Nishant and rest of the siblings used to call her.

Maya chuckled and nodded.

"Maya pls take some food for her , its midnight. And Nishant we will continue the plan tomorrow , if possible. Am in my room in case anyone need. " Karan left.

_

Hii pretty souls.
Hopr u all are in best condition.

Happy Navaratri. Jai shailputri.

Contact SwasanCupcake for the book covers.

Dont forget to give your feedback. I can take constructive criticism too..so dont hesistate to give suggestions and pointing out any mistake.

What do you think, what teja did was right or not.

Is Karan Melting?? Or only i'm thinking that.