c.c. ~ shirtless

D3
Locker Room, Eden Hall
Friday, 1996
04:20 p.m.

•••
"And the week is over!"

"And yet still have an exam the next week." Said Kenny. "Why do you always have to ruin the mood, Ken?" I said.

"No I'm not! I'm speaking facts!" He said. "I know that, but you don't gotta say it every 17 seconds." I said.

"Whatever. I'll see you guys next week for the exam." Kenny teased me, making me chase him but he got away too soon before I did.

"That little shit." I said and continued to tidy my locker.

"And done. Look at that. It's like entering an untouched hotel room." I said, admiring my organized locker. Adam leaned over to look at it.

"I thought mine was organized. Nice job. Anyway, I'll see you guys next week." He said then left.

"Hey Y/n, you ready?" Asked Connie, "We're about to go." "Yup. Let's go." I said, putting my backpack on my shoulder.

"Bye Charlie, I'm leaving you the room. Don't forget to turn off the lights this time." I said to him. "Yeah, I'll shut em' out." He said.

"Alright, see ya." I said. Julie, Connie and I left the locker room together since we'll be hanging out later.

Then I forgot something in the locker room.

"Oh shoot! I forgot my necklace! I'll be right back, you guys just keep walking. I won't take long." I said to them and rushed back to the locker room.

I entered the locker room, undoubtedly and saw a shirtless Charlie Conway.

"Oh shit! Sorry, Conway. Just came to get my jewelry." I said, covering my eyes. "It's alright. You don't have to look away from me, you know?" He said.

"You're ways of flirting, huh? Won't work on me." I said. "Yeah right." He said while I enter and rush to my locker.

I opened my locker and looked for my necklace. While doing that, I could see Charlie at the corner of my eye, still shirtless.

I took a good look at him for a minute, admiring his body a little. He noticed me looking and I looked back at my locker after that.

I could see him smile, making me blush.

Once I got my jewelry, I rush back out but Charlie stopped me before I did.

"I think my ways of flirting does work on you..." He says, looking at me up and down. "And I think you like what you see."

"Uh huh. And how does that make you feel?" I asked. "Good. Maybe a little more into you." He said. "So you were into me a little less before this moment?" I said.

"I guess you can say that." He says with a grin. I smiled, "Well, people are waiting for me, at the moment. So, why don't we continue this romantic moment another time?"

"Sounds good to me. I'll call you tomorrow." He said. "Good. And put a shirt on or I'm never gonna leave this locker room and my friends will be very cross with me." I said.

"Oh, I would love to stay shirtless just to keep you here but, I understand." He said and unblocks the exit.

"Thank you. See ya." I said and left.

I ran to the lobby, realizing I did take too long because of a shirtless Charlie Conway.

"You said it won't take long!" Julie complained. "Sorry. The necklace was hard to find. I needed Charlie's help." I said.

"Well, let's go now." She says and we go to my car.

•••

I am so stressed 😍😺✊🥺😩