d.p. ~ tucked in

D2
Dorms, L.A.
Monday, 1994
00:09 a.m.

•••
"What are you doing up?"

"You know what." Said Dean as he just disturbed my peaceful sleep.

"The fuck you doing in my room? This is the girls area! Get outta here!" I whisper shouted. "Do you prefer me taking you to my dorm?" He said.

"I prefer you to go to bed! You could've hung out with Fulton or something?" I asked. "I don't know why he slept early tonight. All the other guys did."

"Then why the fuck did you have to choose me to wake up? I've never slept so peacefully in a different bed before!" I said.

"Well, I'm sorry. I tried to wake everyone up and they didn't even open a single eyelid." He said. "You shouldn't be waking everyone up! The fuck is wrong with you?" I said, turning my back on him and wanting to fall asleep again.

"Wait! I fall asleep easier when someone plays with my hair." He said.

"Haha, very funny, I'm laughing at the top of my lungs! Gee, I can't breathe!" I said, sarcastically. "C'mon, please?"

"No." I said, straight up.

"Pretty please?"

"If you keep adding words to that, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you." I said.

"Well, help me sleep if you don't want me here!" He said.

I sighed and ended up sitting up.

"What you wanna hear a fuckin' story from me or something?" I asked. "Just be there with me in my room and I'll be asleep."

"They're gonna bench us if they find me asleep in the boys dorm, Dean!" I said. "Look. Just use your bandana as a blindfold to shut your eyes. It helps me so do that. I'll see you in the morning."

He sighs and stands up.

"Fine. Goodnight, I love you my sweet, precious, beloved girlfriend." He teased. "Yeah, love you too, you dickhead." I replied.

The next morning, I woke up and was having breakfast with Charlie and Connie on one table for 4.

Then, Dean came and he looked like he was on drugs.

"Oh my gosh, Dean. You look terrible? Did you sleep last night?" Connie asked.

"Nope. My eyes were shut though. But, I didn't have any comfort so that I could sleep." He said, sitting at our table.

This was probably my fault.

"You should get some food and maybe coffee." I said. "Why should I take advice from you? It never helps anyway." He said.

I was taken aback from his words and Charlie and Connie were shocked too.

I scoffed. "What did you say?"

"I'm gonna go sit at the other table." He said and stood up to go to the other table with Guy, Fulton and Dwayne.

Charlie and Connie looked at me. "Did you guys fight or something?" Charlie asked.

"I just told him to sleep, that's all. It was 1 o'clock in the morning and he woke me up while I was peacefully sleeping. Wouldn't that bother you?" I said.

"And he told me to read him a story and tuck him in to sleep. What is he? 5 years old?"

"Well, maybe he does have a hard time sleeping without you. I mean, I have a hard time sleeping without Guy comforting me." Said Connie.

I sighed, playing with my food.

"Please fix this. Dean is absolutely terrifying in a bad mood." Said Charlie.

"Alright. What should I do? He's probably gonna try avoiding me all day and it's absolutely hard to keep him in one place." I said. "Do what he did to you last night. Disturb him." Said Connie.

"You think? I don't know..."

"Try it. You're the one that's not scared of him if he's in a bad mood."

"I'll try."

•••

It was about 11 o'clock at night and I wanted to sneak into Dean's dorm to wake him up and comfort him to sleep.

I could hear snoring right outside the door. I couldn't tell whether that's Fulton or Dean but we'll see.

I slowly open the door and see then both sound asleep. Turns out it was Fulton that was snoring.

I walk over to Dean and gently woke him up.

He immediately opened his eyes and I could tell he couldn't sleep.

"Hi." I whispered. "What're you doing here? You should be asleep." He mumbled.

"Well, I had to check if you were asleep too." "Why do you care?"

"Look I'm sorry I didn't do what you asked me to do last night, okay? Now, do you still want to be tucked in or not?" I asked.

He nodded with a cute smile on his face, making me smile and I sat on his bed.

I told him some old memories I had and I played with his hair as I said it and he was already yawning.

"Looks like you're ready to sleep. Alright, get some shut eye, I'll see you in the morning." I said and kissed his forehead.

"Can you do this every night? Forever?" He asks.

"Of course, my lovely Dean Portman. Now, you're tired and so am I! Good night, I love you!" I whispered.

"I love you too." He mumbled and shuts his eyes and he, almost immediately, fell asleep and how I knew that was from his snoring.

•••

Just sumn cute ig idk.

MY HAND ALWAYS CRAMPS WHEN I WRITE BUT NEVER WHEN IM NOT WRITING IDGI