CHAPTER 2: To You, 2000 Years Later

⇡ ⇡ ⇡
-Listen to the songs if you want to feel more sad for this chapter-
◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇

⇡ ⇡ ⇡-Listen to the songs if you want to feel more sad for this chapter-◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇

◇~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~◇

3rd POV

-1 year later-

A flash of the future. A nightmare? Who can tell. The canpanulas appear..

'̶̻̯͐̆͋̉̃̒̓̈́̚̕.̵̡̧̩̮̻̜̘͒̕͜ͅ.̴̡̧̳̲͙̞͂̍̈͗̀͘ë̵̻͔͈̻̹̬̦́n̶̛͖͖̞̬̘͍̟̥̺͒̉͌̌͊̾̕'̶̩̹͚̘̋͋̚.̸̗͉͋̈́̋̈́͋̅̋͜͠.̴̬̫̦͕̟̀̒̿͋͛̐͑͗ͅ

..one second and the next is filled..
'..𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖓..'
..with death and destruction and-

"ᴇʀᴇɴ!"

The brunette jolts awake with a gasp as his eyes open quickly, the caws of birds can be heard as they are scared off. A gust of wind blows, gently caressing the pasture and bellflowers, carrying off a couple leafs. His eyes meet with the h/c haired girl, her hair blowing with the wind as she looked down at the green eyed boy.

"Huh? Y/n.." the boy says. "Let's head back," a girl with a red scarf says to the two as she looks back at them. "What am I doing here?" the boy asks confused. "Your so out of it. Did you really sleep so deeply?" the girl with two color eyes asks. "No... it's just, I feel like I had a really long dream," the boy answers as he sits up. "What was it about? I can't remember..." he mumbles to himself.

The girl gets up and starts to walk over to the girl with the red scarf as she adjusts the wood she is carrying on her back. She stops and turns around to look at the boy.

"Eren, why are you crying?"

The boy looks at the h/c haired girl as he touches his cheek. A couple tears went down his cheeks as the sunlight and the peace of nature engulfed the mood.

.
.
.
𝚈𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝟾𝟺𝟻 - 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚊𝚗𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝙳𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚝
.
.
.

It is a peaceful day like every other. Although the folks of Wall Maria are from the lower class, most are genuinely happy here. They reside in the outermost wall out of the 3 walls: Maria, Rose, and Sina.

Within Wall Maria resides Ilse who is now 12, Leo who is 11, Eren, Armin and Mikasa who are 10, and lastly y/n who is 9.

Ilse was close to Eren, Mikasa and Armin, but seemed to be closer with Eren's mom as she spent the majority of her time helping her out in the kitchen, cleaning, laundry, etc. Leo was close with those three too, but was closer to Eren as he had similar energy with him. However, he is also fairly close with Armin since Leo is good with mechanics, Armin and him had a natural bond. Lastly, y/n. She was the closest one to the trio. There was no first, second, or third place since the three were her number one. Although, the trio seemed to be the one's being more close with her rather than her to them since she normally didn't talk much.