The Worst Part

-Time Skip-
Ty POV
Today was the day. It has been five months somehow no one has saved me my Go pro was broken and now they transported me to the next town.
Today was the day, the day I would be wed to a dude I didn't even know.
I didn't want this I really didn't want this.
I guess I have to be a sex slave. I have lost all hope. I know my friends don't care anymore. They must hate me. How could I have been so blind.
Jerome POV
I feel so bad for Ty she/he must be terrified. We couldn't find him on the go pro and couldn't get any information.
The most information we could get was from Jin. He had met the evil bastard who called him Mr. Faggot.
We couldn't get much except that's where Ty got that magic shampoo. We think he might be a sex slave we really aren't sure.
We also have been taking turns finding info. Calling checking in with the police. We had hardly had any sleep or anything to eat.
Bodil especially wanted to go back to Bulgaria. He really missed his dog Sassy. (Made up dog).
I myself needed to feed my gold fish and talk to my family. Most of all I wanted to see Ty.
Sky wanted to see Ty to tell him he'd found someone else in fact their getting married. Don't know how Ty will react.
Jin is still mentally scared and should stay here with us. We don't want him doing anything stupid.
Awkward was trying to talk with Ty through phone hacks and also talk to his mom at the same time, tough.
Mitch was pretty much sticking with me. I don't really know why he clings to me like that.
While Tyler was making food singing in his fake voice Janet.
"Hey guys I found something!", yelled Sky.