The Dealing With

Jerome POV
I can't believe I got more than I ever dreamed of she she actually stayed the night. We we snuggled her body was soooo warm too she smelled like a daisy. In fact I couldn't stop smelling her hair.
Well anyway, that morning Ty was dazed. I kissed him slowly on the lips he gently broke the kiss.
"What's wrong Ty are are you ok?"
" Oh yeah I'm fine I just um need to go home and relax."
" I'll drive you then."
I drove Ty home I needed to throw away some toys at home ;).
Ty POV
Jerome drove me home I couldn't believe I stayed the night and now Dawn would be waiting at the driveway to pick at me to know how it went. Being a girl is harder than I thought.
"So how was it???", asked Dawn.
"Umm Ugh it was...... TERRIBLE I was so drunk Dawn I I slept the night there and stuff!!!", I cried. Dawn hugged me. She looked at me and nodded. She seemed to understand what I was going through.
"Now Ty all you need to do is tell Jerome be gently you might break his fluffy heart."
I groaned and called Jerome.
"Um hey Jerome?"
"Yeah babe?"
"Um last night I was umm drunk and I um didn't mean to do that um stuff."
There was a pause, "Oh..... I understand Ty...... bye."
He then hung up he'll be alright he is Bacca after all. He is tough stuff.
Sky POV
I was cleaning the house when Jerome burst through my door.
"What is it buddy?", I asked I was soo confused right then.
"Ty was was drunk an and we we had um fun.", he then frowned tears rolling down his face.
I went to hug him. He was shaking all over I would need to get Ty's story later.
-time skip-
Me and Jerome were laughing it up on his xbox. We had a great time we had talked to Ty and everything and settled things strait. He seemed to be alright.
"Hey sky."
"What dude"
"Look what I built!"
I looked at the screen and cracked up it was a penis house the inside and furniture was white too. Man Jerome is a good and funny guy.