Insane to this day

Ty was a very handsome guy he must admit. He never thought anything of himself all he did was look good. So one day he decided to try a new shampoo called Girl'estefrance' (he found it on the internet) he thought it was a shampoo but little did he know it was actually a drug. A drug that would eventually turn him into something other than a handsome man a beautiful women (no skylox pervs geez).
Sky POV
"Ty I'm home from the drug store!"
No answer came
"Ty I didn't run your erons so you would ignore me!"
No answer came.
Sky by then was very annoyed he walked up stairs to look for him. He looked everywhere until finally he layer his eyes on the bathroom.
Inside he heard a woman's sobbing?
Sky opened the door to see a dirty blonde mess in the middle of the floor.
"Ty get up man I got your meds." But who looked up at him wasn't Ty.
Sky jumped back and screamed, "Who the fuck are you! Why are you here in ugh my house!"
She looked up and said, "Adam. I have only a few words for you too know who I am." Impatient Sky listened.
"Stand the movie."
" What is that supposed to mean?" A few moments later he understood Stand as in the 'movie' his friends were talking about in one of his older videos.
" Wait Ty is this some prank on me cause you really scared the shit out of me."
"Adam it is me! I...I turned into a woman."
Adam cackled that was impossible Ty couldn't be a girl.
" Oh really then.", Adam said. He then pulled off Ty's shirt only to see his new brand.
Adam covered his eyes. He was shocked how how had his friend turned into something other than a man.
Ty stood looking him in the eye. Adam blushed not knowing what to say.
"Sorry ugh Ty I thought it was a well done prank.", said Adam sheepishly.
"Your forgiven faggot now fucking get the guys so I can explain what happened!"
Adam went to grab his phone he called Bodil, Jerome, Awkward, Tyler(brotato), and Jin. The meeting would be in a week.