Today was the Day

Ty's POV
I woke up that morning ready for the new opportunity that wait for me. I decided to go shopping with Dawn after Sky explained things to her and how I'm a girl now. I got up went to the mirror and brushed my hair. I kinda liked it that way.
I curled it put on my shirt and jeans and headed out the door ready for the so called mall.
"You ready Ty?", asked Dawn still getting used to his gender.
"I guess, so where are we going first at the mall?", Ty asked opening the door to Dawns car.
"We are going to Victorias Secret too get you some under wear you can't let your.....um....... hang like that.", Dawn said getting in the car and starting the engine.
A few moments later they walked into Victorias Secret Ty gaped at all the frilly things in there. He gagged a little.
"Why is it so pink in here???", Ty asked
" Pink is the most popular women's color.", Dawn said. Ty continued too look around. He then layer his eyes on a lime green bra.
"Dawn! Can I have this one?", Ty telled. Everyone's heads turned some glared some laughed. The pervs Ty thought.
Dawn groaned" Sure it will look good on you!", Dawn said embarrassed.
They tried it on bought it and left. They then went to all types of shops for makeup, dresses, pills, and clothes. Ty also found some emerald earrings they reminded him of his minecraft headphones.
A while later dawn asked "You good Ty you got everything? "
"Yeah I got everything you?"
"Yup let's head home."
They then went home listening to Katy Perry's ROAR. Ty for some reason liked it.
Then they got home on the couch was Jerome.
"Jerome didn't you go home???"
"I didn't I couldn't stay away."
"Umm away from what???", Ty asked nervously.
"You Ty now that your a girl we can go out will you Ty Collins go on a date with me Bacca?"
Ty's jaw dropped he didn't know what too say he didn't want to be rude.
"Fine fluffy Tomorrow at eight ok?"
"Fine by me well so you tommarow Ty!"
What did I just do? Ty thought.