welcome | intro

Hello hello!

If you're new here, my name's Dani, I'm 19 and I'm most certainly not a professional writer lmao.

I'm shitting my pants rn and my hands are shaking as I type this, but that's not relevant here🙃

-ANYWAYSSS-

I started writing random pieces inspired by different scenarios my little brain made up from thin air, songs, or even pics I saw. In conclusion, it's a bit of a hobby I have my mutuals seem to enjoy seeing from me as much as I enjoy writing it and the process behind it.

This is my first time writing fan fiction so please bear with me :)

Hoping was my first piece I ever published and the amount of loving feedback I received made me so happy that I decided to turn it into a short story because of that and how attached I became to it. I also wanted to write a lil something where - other than my Harry piece I published - I could include Harry for those of you who love fics just as much as me.

Even though Harry is the love interest in this story and the MC is a female, I won't be adding a face claim for her just for creative liberty and so I can help you expand those big brains and picture this story to your heart's content. I love seeing how you guys interpret my pieces, so this'll be fun.
-
Trigger Warning: Discussions of mental health & use of vulgar language.
Mature Content: Nothing kinky, but you've been warned :)
-
Story Aesthetics | Characters

Harry Edward Styles - 25
His character is in no way portraying him ad a person. Please remember this is a work of fiction, any physical description or comparison is separate to the real person.

 Please remember this is a work of fiction, any physical description or comparison is separate to the real person

Jarelle Roane Walker - 22

-To my closest mutuals who've supported me since my first piece, I love you more than anything and thank you for being here despite it all

-
To my closest mutuals who've supported me since my first piece, I love you more than anything and thank you for being here despite it all. This is for you <3
-
If you would like to read my past work, feel free to check out my other book/journal called Scribbled Thoughts :)
-
A special thank to Gracie for the amazing cover, I love love love youuu!
-
Thank you for being here, I hope you enjoy the ride. Don't forget to vote!!
~Dani🤍