She left her angel at the foster care in Russia to take care of work in New York, the foster care promised to bring her to New York a week later, but their ship never reached shore in New York. We were all devastated, we lost our little angel out at sea and there's nothing we could do about it, we couldn't have a proper funeral because the body was never recovered.

Point is Scarlett has a million things running through her mind and I decided it's time that I take care of her. So I'm making breakfast, nothing to big just waffles with cream, fruit and honey, maybe syrup if she opt for it. In honor of Leah I also ordered 2 iced caramel lattes with 3 shots of expressos. Did I order this from the only coffee place she hates for crushing her dream? Yes, yes I did. Look, don't judge. I don't know the other places around town, so I don't necessarily trust it.

I was done with the waffles and the coffee just arrived and as if on cue Scarlett walked in.

"GoodMorning sleepy head, how'd you sleep?"I asked, handing her a cup of coffee.

"GoodMorning."she took a sip of her coffee "Oooooh Leahs favorite. I slept well. I was up at 3 this morning " I was genuinely not surprised by this information. Nothing new.
"and I found something. It's kinda a lead, but not really. " WHAT!
"WHAT? SHOOT! WHAT IS IT? " I was excited. Anything that can help is a lead.
"well, a guy named Nathan. he was married to a Claudia 13 years ago, they got devorced. There's nothing about Claudia on the system Micheal gave us access to but it's worth a shot. " I sequeled and jumped up and down in excitement.

"okay, we can check that out later. First I made my very special friend breakfast to show how much she means to me" I smiled and pulled out a chair at the table gesturing for to have a seat.
Breakfast was pretty awesome, well duhh, because I made it. I'm just kidding I'm not that self involved.

We got ready and headed over to the cape gardens where Nathan agreed to meet us, took some convincing and a video call. We told him we had questions but also that we extremely famous. He knew us both. Scarlett from marvel obviously and me from peace love and misunderstanding.

He said he'll be in the rose garden with a red and white stripped t shirt so it's easy to spot him. I'm about to play Where's wally.

I was nervous I didn't know how this was going to go. Will he answer our questions? Is this the right guy? Are we on the correct path? Will we get another lead?

We were at the gardens walking to the rose section and all I'm going to say is, I love nature and plants and gardens but not this one. It had cute squirrels yes but also massive rats, one of my biggest fears. I swear if finding Leah wasn't on the line I'd be a 100 miles away from this place.
We reached the rose garden and spotted Nathan we greeted each other took a few pictures and signed a few things before actually getting into the serious business.
"sorry to ask such personal questions but we really need to know about Claudia Samuels and where we can find her. " Scarlett was the one to speak, I was nervous. Basically on the verge of a panic attack. Scarlett held my hand rubbing it with her thb trying to calm me down and honestly it usually works but not today.

"I'm sorry to give you bad news, but Claudia passed away recently. Her funeral was Wednesday. "
Great another dead end. Or that's what I thought. Scarlett wasn't having it.
"that's okay, do you know if she had a child named Leah and if that kid was in New York recently. "
"She did have a kid named Amelia. I'm not sure about her life I wasn't interested. But if that's the person you looking for you can head over to 23 Nelson Road Crawford. There you'll meet a crazy woman named Sam. Amelia was friends with her daughter Crystal "
" OMG. OMG. THANK YOU SO MUCH. AHHHH" I jumped up and hugged the man said thanks again and goodbye. I pulled Scarlett by the arm and ran to the car. For two reasons, One I saw another rat and two WE FOUND LEAH.