Nora tries to confront the USWNT but is stopped by Clara and Maire, who tell her that it was just an accident.

"Maire, come with me, we need to stop your nose from bleeding." said Clara, as she tells Maire, taking her to the side line. "Somebody grab the first aid kit!"

After Clara said that, Gia then came running towards them.

"Here, I got the first aid kit." said Gia, as she hands the first aid kit to Clara who takes it.

"Thanks Gia, here Maire let me help you clean your bloody nose." said Clara, as she opens the first aid kit up, with the help of Gia and takes out a gauze pad from the kit. "Let me just-"

"What do you think you're doing?" said Coach Sloan, as she grabs the gauze pad away from Clara's hand and takes it. "You can't just let a perfectly gauze pad go to waste!"

"But, she's bleeding from her nose." said Gia, as she and Clara had a confused look on their faces.

"So, what?" said Coach Sloan, as she puts the gauze pad in her pocket and not caring at all about the situation. "These gauze pads are for emergencies only. Not for bloody noses."

"So, what do we do then?" said Clara, as she asked Coach Sloan.

"Rub some dirt on it, to stop the bleeding." said Coach Sloan, in a stern voice. "That works way better than the gauze pad.

After saying that, Coach Sloan takes the first aid kit away from Gia's hands.

"I can't believe you girls, trying to waste our emergency kit supplies, because of a single nose bleed." said Coach Sloan, as she walks away from them.

"What is she talking about?" said Addison, with a confused look on her face. "Rubbing dirt on a nose bleed doesn't even work. It'll just put pieces of grass on her nose."

"Is it me, or is Coach Sloan becoming like a-" said Gia, who was cut off by Addison.

"Jerk." said Addison, as she turns to Gia.

"Yeah, that." said Gia, as she admits to Addison.

"She's becoming more of a jerk than before." said Addison

"I wonder why?" said Gia

"I don't know, beats me." said Addison, as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah well, either way we'll have to find out sooner or later." said Clara, as she tells them.

"Is her nose still bleeding?" said Gia, as she asked Clara.

"Yeah, a little bit this time." said Clara

"I have a pack of tissues in my duffle bag, here let me get some for you." said Addison, as she walks towards her duffle bag and gets the pack tissue paper.

Addison gives the tissue paper to Clara, who helps Maire wipe some blood off her nose, along with her upper and lower lip.

Later that same day, Nora confronts Kelley inside of the meeting room while Kelley was with Carli, Christen, Lynn, and Mal about the shock buzzer prank on their dorm handle, in which Kelley admits that she didn't do it.

"Oh please, don't lie to me O'Hara!" said Nora, as she started to yell out a little louder.

"I'm not lying, it's the truth!" said Kelley, as she admits to Nora, who didn't believe anything she says.

Nora takes a few steps closer to Kelley, in which Carli and Christen take one step closer to Nora, so that she wouldn't go near Kelley.

"Listen to me O'Hara, first things first." said Nora, as she growls at Kelley, while clenching her teeth. "You owe us an apology for two things. The first one is for your shock buzzer prank. While the second one, is for kicking your ball over toward our side of the field."

"Wait, but why the second one though?" said Lynn, as she asked Nora.

"Because, word has it that a ball came from your side of the field, and hit Zero right at her nose." said Nora, as she turns to Lynn, and back at the rest of the girls. "Which causes her nose to bleed."

"What?!" said Christen, as Carli, Kelley, Lynn, and Mal surprised and with a worried look.

"Is she alright?" said Carli, as she asked Nora.

"I don't know, is she." said Nora, as she clenches her teeth again at Kelley, while growling at her.

"Why are you looking at me?" said Kelley, as she asked Nora. "I didn't do it."

"But, is she alright?" said Mal, as she asked Nora.

"Yeah, Clara managed to clean her bloody nose." said Nora, as she tells them.

"Oh thank goodness." said Carli, as she and the other girls made a sigh of relief.

"I'm going to go and visit her later." said Christen

"You can't, it's almost going to be past our curfew." said Nora, as she tells them.

"Since when did you girls start to have curfews?" said Christen, as she asked Nora, while raising an eyebrow.

"Until today." said Nora, as she tells Christen, and later turns to Kelley. "And right back to our conversation from earlier based on your shock buzzer prank, take this as a warning O'Hara."

After warning Kelley, Nora finally leaves.

"Well, that was...-" said Kelley, as she breathed a sigh of relief.

"Something." said Mal, as cut off Kelley.

"Yeah?" said Lynn, as she raised an eyebrow. "From our point of view, it looks like Nora hates you, Kelley."

"She knows that you're her rival, for you girl's pranks." said Mal, as she chuckles.

After the girls start to chuckle a bit, Carli changes her face into a serious face, while turning to Kelley.

"Kelley." said Carli, as she looked at Kelley.

"It wasn't me!" said Kelley, as he raised her hands up.

"Kelley." said Carli, again while looking at Kelley.

"Okay, fine I'll admit it." said Kelley, as she surrendered. "However, I did have a shock buzzer with me a few days ago, however I might have lost it, when I left it on the seat that I was sitting on, in the meeting room that same day."

"Well, since you lost it." said Lynn, as she tells Kelley. "Then someone might have taken it from your seat, and wanted to frame you for it."

"Yes, but who?" said Mal, as she and the other girls were putting their heads together.