Chapter 10

Two days later, the girls are doing a small carnival, as their charity event for donating money to other youth sports.

[Flashback]

One day Earlier...

After practice, Coach Jennifer was telling the girls about their next upcoming games, while they were on the sideline.

"So, that's going to be our season." said Coach Jennifer, as she tells the girls. "Oh wait, before I forget, tomorrow is going to be our charity event. In which all of our international teams are going to be hosting a charity event, and help donate money to other youth sports, who don't have the equipment or the uniforms to form a team."

"Uh Coach Jennifer, what's going to be our theme this year?" said Khole, as she asked Coach Jennifer.

"This year, we're going to do a carnival. Here, in our area." said Coach Jennifer, as she started to explain to Khole, who smiled.

"A carnival, sweet!" said Khole, as she childishly raised her hand up, hitting Addison on her face. "I'm in!"

"Ow!" said Addison, as she put her right hand on her face.

"Whoops, sorry Addi." said Khole, as she started to rub Addison's right hand with her right hand.

"It's okay, just don't do it again." said Addison, as she tells Khole, who stops rubbing her right hand with her right hand.

Coach Jennifer then turned to Nora, who smiled.

"Nora, do you think you can-" said Coach Jennifer, before she was cut off by Nora.

"Don't worry Coach, I'm going to wear my teddy bear suit." said Nora, as she tells Coach Jennifer, while all of the girls laughed, except for Sabrina who was confused.

"Teddy bear suit? What teddy bear suit?" said Sabrina, as she questioned Clara.

"We'll tell you later." said both Clara and Maire, as they whispered to Sabrina.

"Uh, okay." said Sabrina, as she tells both Clara and Maire.

"Don't worry Coach, I got you." said Nora, as she chuckled, while telling that to Coach Jennifer.

[End of Flashback]

In the present, Maire is walking along with Clara, Axel, Hadley, Sabrina, and Nora (who is inside of her teddy bear suit).

"So this is what you meant by the Teddy bear costume." said Sabrina, as she chuckled.

"Yup." said Maire, as she chuckled while telling Sabrina. "This is what we meant."

"I can't believe, we spent a whole hour helping Nora put on that suit." said Clara, as she whined.

"A whole hour? It wasn't an hour, it was like more than that." said Hadley, as she also whined.

"To be honest, it wasn't even for an hour, or more, it was only like 30 minutes." said Maire

"Yeah, which felt like an hour." said Clara, as she whined again.

"Stop your whining, I practically did all of the work." said Nora, as she tells both Clara and Hadley.

"True." said Maire, as she and Sabrina nodded.

Just then, as the girls stopped walking, they then see that there's another person in a teddy bear suit, with a white USA soccer jersey on.

"Who is that?" said Nora, as she told the girls who all shrugged, and wondered who the person could be.