Chapter 4

Two bodies laid the center of the camp. the red body of rawpaw and the black and gold body of nightlypaw. featherflight wailed into Omegaheart's shoulder. "we lost two apprentices during the battle with the rogues" sedgestar meows and looks at her daughter's body "we Lost nightlypaw" grief stiffened sedgestar's voice. "and we lost rawpaw both apprentices lives were taken from one rogue they died to young" sedgestar meows. Omegaheart had cleaned the blood from rawpaw's body and featherflight had cleaned the blood from nightlypaw's body.

Nightlypaw looked around rawpaw stood in front of her. "nightlypaw I'm going to send you back" rawpaw meows. "You weren't met to die only I was" rawpaw meows before touching his nose to nightlypaw's. nightlypaw felt pain raced throw her.

Nightlypaw woke up to her whole clan around her. sedgestar laid closest to her. She stood up and looked at rawpaw's body. "I'm sorry my friend" she whispered and went to the nursery. Barkkit and lilackit looked up at nightlypaw. lilackit and Barkkit ran up to nightlypaw and she wrapped around them falling asleep.

The clan shot up when goldensun yowled. featherflight pelted for the nursery and yowled in joy and happiness when she saw nightlypaw sleeping with Barkkit and lilackit. The clan soon saw the black apprentice and cheered for her.

"Nightlypaw you have been throw a lot in the last 3 moons your warrior name is nightlydeath" sedgestar yowled. the clan yowled the new warriors name and nightlydeath looks around. "now everyone your dismissed" sedgestar meows. Nightlydeath told owlflight she was going for a walk and took off to meet burnt.

"I got my warrior name" nightlydeath exclaimed to burnt. "what is your warrior name" burnt purred and licked nightly death's head. "nightlydeath" she meows. "That's a wonderful name since you did come back from the dead" burnt rasped his tongue over her head. "I love you burnt" nightlydeath meows. "I'll always love you nightlydeath" burnt meows. "I want you to come meet my friends" burnt meows. "okay but I have to return soon" nightlydeath ran after burnt. "Guys this is my beautiful mate nightlydeath" burnt called out. "burnt you finally brought her to meet us" a voice rang from the trees. a large cream colored Tom with a black face and legs jumped from the trees. "nightlydeath this is joker" burnt meows. "Firefly, needle, rough come meet nightlydeath. a white, gold and black she-cat jumped from the tree. "so your the clan cat who stole my sons heart" she purred. "I'm firefly rough is my mate" she meows. two cats ran across two branches "I'm rough" a grey Tom meows. " and I'm needle" a black she-cat meows.

Nightlydeath was running back to camp when she was stopped by sweetheart. "I saw you with that rogue" sweetheart meows. "sweetheart please don't tell anyone about him I really love him and he loves me please sweetheart I'm begging you please" nightlydeath begged. sweetheart sighed "I won't tell anyone since I love you like a daughter" sweetheart meows and rasped her tongue over nightlydeath's head. "oh thank you so much sweetheart" nightlydeath nuzzled the elderly she-cat. Sweetheart and nightlydeath padded back to camp. "nightlydeath where have you been" sedgestar meows. nightlydeath looked at her mother "she's been helping me" sweetheart meows. sedgestar nods and pads away.