Teaching you how to dance

Your prom was coming soon. To say you were nervous was an understatement. Since Sofia had never been to prom and since it was her senior year, you decided to ask her to prom. She agreed to go.

The only problem was you didn't know how to dance. The thing was you could dance if you were given a dance routine but other than that your mind goes blank when it comes to freestyle dancing.

"Hey Y/N/N, everything alright? You've been staring at that table for so long that i think it's about to come to real life." Frankie snapped his fingers in front of you.

"Huh? Yeah I'm good." You turned your head looking at him and blinking a few times.

"Sure and the sky is a portrait of Zac Efron. Tell us what's going on little sis?" Dara, who plays your on-tv big sister, joined in on the conversation.

Taking in a deep breath, "you guys know how I asked Sofia to be my date for our senior prom? Well the problem is I can't dance. I mean I'm capable of it but like I can't dance without making it look awkward."

"So that's what got you all worked up? Because you think your dancing is awkward?" Dara asked very confused.

"Yeah." You looked down.

"You do realize you're dating on the best dancers of the century, right?" Frankie asked looking at you and Dara.

"Yeah that's why I'm so nervous."

"Girl if you don't just relax. You'll be fine." Dara said waving her hand at you.

"What if you ask her to teach you if you're so worried? What's the worst that could happen?" Frankie suggested.

"That's kinda sad and embarrassing. I would rather eat a worm than do that." You whined.

"What's so sad and embarrassing that you would rather eat a warm?" Sofia walked in after she finished filming her scene asking and wrapping her arms around you to say hi. She sat on the arm rest next to you on the side you were sitting on with one arm draped around your shoulder.

"Your girlfriend here is nervous about prom because she thinks she'll embarrass herself in front of the best dancer of the century." Frank explained. Mentally slapping him as your cheeks heat up.

"Aww thank you Frankie. That's probably the nicest thing you've ever said to me. But babe, why did you tell me this sooner?" Your girlfriend looked down at you.

"I don't know. And besides, you and I have been busy with filming and interviews to take about it. It's still 3 weeks away." Smiling softly at her.

"Oh honey, you know you can always talk to me about these kind of things whenever." She said as you moved over so she can be more comfortable sitting next to you.

"Yeah I know but I just got nervous and a little embarrassed I guess." You mumbled quietly.

"What if we have our first lesson tonight when we get home?" Sofia softly asked as she caressed your check.

You nodded knowing you can't say no to her. "Alright."

Sofia started by showing Y/N some basic steps and then gradually moved on to more complicated moves. Y/N was a quick learner, and she was surprised at how much she enjoyed dancing. She felt happy and carefree, and she knew that she had found something that she loved.

Despite the challenges they faced, they always came out on top, and their bond was unbreakable. Y/N was grateful to have Sofia in her life, and she knew that she could always count on her for support and encouragement.

As prom approached, Y/N felt more confident about her dancing skills. She was excited to show off her moves and to have a great time with Sofia. They had talked about their future together on their trip to the beach, and Y/N knew that they had something special that would last a lifetime.

On the night of prom, Y/N and Sofia danced the night away. They were the center of attention, and everyone was amazed at how well they danced together. Y/N felt happy and carefree, and she knew that she had found something that she loved.

Their relationship continued to grow stronger each day, and they knew that they had a bright future ahead of them. They were determined to move forward together and create a life filled with love, happiness, and hope. Despite the challenges they faced, they always came out on top, and their bond was unbreakable. They knew that they had something special, something that would last a lifetime.