She won't let go when you hug her

"Sofia!" As she walked inside, you exclaimed joyfully and ran into her arms. She giggled and tossed her luggage to the ground, encircling you in her arms.

She was only gone for a few weeks for a few items for an upcoming project. But it seemed like it took a lot longer! It was strange not having her at your side. Without her, the house felt bigger than normal and less like a home.

"I've really missed you!" As you buried your face in her neck, you grinned against her skin. She chuckled. "I've been missing you as well, darling! They put me up in a good hotel, but it was too big for me. Without you, everything seems so lonely." When you spread small kisses around her neck, she confessed and grinned delightfully.

You tried to break free from her grip, but she wouldn't let go. When you tried to move away, she hummed and tightened her grip on you. Your warm breath tickled her neck as you chuckled.

"My love?"

"If that's what you're about to ask, I'm not going to let you go. I haven't been able to hold you in a long time!" She stated her case.

"It was only three weeks!" Despite your protests, she refused to let you leave.

You let your cheek fall to her shoulder and closed your eyes as you quickly melted into her warm, comforting arms. Her heart beat against your chest, and you could feel it. She let go of your hand quickly, indicating that you may step away if you so wanted. You, on the other hand, did not move. After all, you didn't want to move anymore.

"You're coming with me the next time I go out of town, no matter what it's for." She murmured this as she buried her lips in your neck, smothering you in kisses wherever she could. "That would be fantastic!" As you drew back, you smiled. You placed your forehead onto hers and locked gaze, arms still wrapped around her waist, her arms still around your neck.

"I love you Y/N/N"

"I love you too baby" you said as you placed a kiss on her lips.