She's sick

Sofia woke up feeling terrible. Her throat was sore, her head was pounding, and her body ached all over. She knew she was sick, and she felt miserable. She reached for her phone and sent a text message to Y/N, her best friend.

"Hey, are you awake?" Sofia asked.

Y/N replied quickly. "Yeah, what's up?"

"I'm sick," Sofia said. "I feel awful."

"Oh no," Y/N replied. "Do you need anything?"

"I don't know," Sofia said. "I just feel so terrible. I wish you were here with me."

Y/N knew how much Sofia hated being sick. She also knew how much Sofia valued her independence. She didn't want to smother her friend, but she also wanted to be there for her.

"Do you want me to come over?" Y/N asked.

Sofia hesitated. She didn't want to be a burden on her friend, but she also didn't want to be alone.

"If you don't mind," Sofia said, "that would be really nice."

"Of course I don't mind," YN said. "I'll be there in a little bit."

Y/N arrived at Sofia's apartment a short time later. She found her girlfriend curled up on the couch, wrapped in a blanket. She looked pale and exhausted.

"Hey," Y/N said, sitting down next to her. "How are you feeling?"

Sofia shook her head. "Terrible," she said. "I don't think I can move."

"That's okay," Y/N said. "I brought some soup and some medicine. Let me take care of you."

Sofia felt a wave of gratitude wash over her. She couldn't believe how lucky she was to have a person like Y/N.

Y/N spent the rest of the day taking care of Sofia. She made her soup, brought her water, and gave her medicine. She also sat with her on the couch and watched movies, trying to keep her spirits up.

Sofia was so grateful for Y/N's presence. She had never felt so cared for in her life. She knew that she would recover soon enough, but she also knew that she would never forget this day.

As the hours passed, Sofia began to feel a little better. Her headache was gone, and her throat was less sore. She still felt weak and tired, but she was on the mend.

""Thank you so much for being here," Sofia said, looking at Y/N with gratitude.

"Of course," Y/N replied with a smile. "I'm just glad I could help."

Sofia looked at her girlfriend and felt a sudden surge of emotion. She had always known that Y/N was a good friend, but she had never realized how much she meant to her until now.

"Y/N/N," Sofia said, her voice cracking. "I don't know what I would do without you."

Y/N looked at Sofia with concern. "Hey, don't cry," she said, putting her arm around her lover. "It's going to be okay."

Sofia leaned into Y/N's embrace, feeling comforted by her touch. She closed her eyes and let herself cry, letting out all the emotions that had been building up inside her.

Y/N held her Sofia close, feeling her pain and her sadness. She knew that there was nothing she could say to make it all go away, but she also knew that her presence was enough.

"I'm sorry," Sofia said, wiping her eyes. "I don't mean to be so emotional."

"It's okay," Y/N said, giving her a gentle smile. "I'm here for you, no matter what."

Sofia looked at Y/N with gratitude, feeling a sense of peace wash over her. She knew that she was lucky to have someone like Y/N, and she would never take her for granted again.

The rest of the day passed by in a blur. Y/N and Sofia watched movies, talked, and laughed together. They ate soup and drank tea, and Y/N even gave Sofia a massage to help her feel better.

As the sun began to set, Y/N knew that it was time for her to go. She hugged Sofia tightly, feeling a sense of sadness at having to leave her girlfriend behind.

"Call me if you need anything," Y/N said, giving her one last smile. "I'll be here for you, always."

Sofia nodded, feeling tears in her eyes. "Thank you," she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

Y/N left the apartment, feeling a sense of warmth and happiness in her heart. She knew that she had made a difference in her Sofia's life, and that was all that mattered.

Sofia lay on the couch, feeling a sense of peace wash over her. She knew that she still had a long road to recovery, but she also knew that she was not alone.