chapter 7

Aristotle

I planned this out perfectly and as expected, according to my calculations, the rainfall of stars began.

For a second, I felt lighter, simply letting myself go, watching the stars soared through the darkness, glistening against the water. Mesmerized, I drank in every aspect of this universe's one of many wonders. I found solace here where I was alone with him, under the stars. Away from the darkness.

I smiled at the stars and made a wish. A wish upon the stars, hoping that everything would be okay.

"Ari," he called, I hummed in response. "What did you wish for?"

"It's bad luck if I tell you." But I wanted to know what he wished for, "Did you wish for something?" I bit the inside of my cheek, fighting back a smile as he picked up a sushi roll.

"Yes."

"What was it?" I asked, despite my previous statement.

"You'll laugh at me."

I gaped at his bold assumption, "I will not."

He lifted a shoulder nonchalantly, "Can't tell you."

"Fine. Let me guess then...Unlimited sushi?"

He gave me a boyish grin, "Possibly so."

"To get your other ear pierced?" I guessed, pensively acknowledging the small crucifix hanging from his left ear.

I knew it would destroy his ego, to get his other one pierced but I've longed to get matching sets of earrings with him. Earrings were an obsession of mine, I liked collecting them, wearing them. And I'd love to be like one of those couples and have matching sets.

"No."

I pursed my lips, there went my dreams. "A new car." My voice was more confident this time. He smiled, with a shake of his head. I sighed exasperatedly. "I give up."

His eyes flickered to mine, slowly travelling down my figure, "I'm looking at it right now."

I felt tingles speeding across my cheeks, dancing on my skin. "Enlighten me."

He huffed out a chuckle, and cupped my face with his hand, tilting my face to his with a touch of his fingers.

I stared into his eyes, seeing all the infinite tomorrows. Getting lost in the depths of his dark and mysterious ones, pulling me impossibly deeper.

He closed the distance between us, capturing my lips with his. We kissed under the moonlight, surrounded by nothing except the mesmerizing ocean.

Slowly, he laid me down on the blanket, caging me in his arms while pinning me under him. I instinctively circled my arms around his neck, one travelled through his hair and the other slid down his chest.

Our bodies fit flawlessly together, no missing pieces, no emptiness. Our hearts raced together in a perfect symphony.

He grunted, pressing himself against my entrance through the thin fabric of my dress. His hand found its place in my hair while the other slid down my body, down my thigh and slipped up my dress.

"Damon," I whimpered which encouraged him to continue with this torture. His kisses grew gentler, sweeter while his hand moved up and down my leg, teasing me.

Even though I was quite caught within the heat of the moment, shivers racked my body at his touch. His fingers grazed the hem of my undergarment, driving me crazy. "Please," I begged him, he knew what I wanted.

With my eyes closed, I felt him smirk, "Please what?"

"Make love to me." I breathed out, suffocating under his kiss.