Bonus Chapter (1)

Start from the beginning

"You're so wet, darling, do you hear that?" I whispered in her ear, the sound of her wet pussy could be heard while I gave her pleasure with my fingers.

I moved faster and my wife gripped at whatever she could find around her. Her breath suddenly hitched, she was close. But before I could let her come, I pulled my fingers out of her.

"Arthur.." she cried in protest.

"I know, darling."

I flipped her over and lifted her up onto the kitchen island. I laid her down before started trailing kisses down her neck. To her chest. To her stomach. To her pelvis. Lower, and lower, until my mouth found her pussy. I spread her with my fingers before licking right across her clit. She let out a loud moan, her hands reached to my head.

"Sweet. So beautiful," I murmured in between.

My free hand reached to my pants, tugging it down and freed my cock that's already painfully hard. I stroked it while licking her over and over again. I slipped my tongue inside her and it sent her to the edge. She cried in pleasure as I licked her clean.

I stood on my feet and watched as Thea caught her breath. I pulled her up before kissing her lips, letting her tasted herself.

"What a delicious dessert."

She instantly blushed as I said that. Her hand reached to my cock, giving it a gentle stroke. Her hand felt so soft around me, it was so beautiful.

"No, lay down. I won't last long, and I want you so badly."

She pouted but proceed to steal a quick suck on the tip before she laid down and I was hovering over her. I parted her thighs with mine and teased her enterance. I was already rock hard, so eager to take her right here right there. But I waited, I wanted to hear her beg.

"Arthur, please.."

That. That's what I wanted to hear.

"You want a slow one, sweetheart? Or deep and rough?"

I pushed my cock just the tip, waiting for her answer.

"A bit of both, please."

"Your wish is my command, sweetheart."

I pinned her hands down on the cold kitchen island before slowly pushing in, stretching her wide. She arched her back and bit her lips. The view was stunning, having her under me. Once I was fully inside, I stroked slowly and gently, channeling my way into her.

Eventually I speeded up. She parted her lips and moaned with each thrusts. She still felt tight, despite just gave birth to twins 7 months ago. She still felt good, so good it hurt.

I kissed her as I moved, taking her moans in my mouth just how I like it. I lifted one of her ankles to rest on my shoulder, it gave me an access to go deeper into her. My arm hug her leg as I thrusted into her deep and rough.

"Holy shit.. oh my God," she closed her eyes as her legs began shaking, she had to hold them with her hands.

"Good, sweetheart? You like it?"

She moaned in reply, her breath coming in quick pants. She pulled me down and kissed me again. I pounded into her with more force, I was on fire I'm afraid I would break her. Her breasts bounced with each thrusts, her moans got louder each time.

The pleasure started to build in me, I could feel all those blood in my veins. I left her hands and cupped her beautiful breasts which perfectly fit in my palms.

"I love you." She ran her hands on my hair, looking into my eyes with so much love. For me.

My cock twitched inside, I could feel myself close. "I love you too, my darling."