Chapter 13.

(There will probably be no certain POV's anymore, they will switch up from time to time. And don't mind me writing differenty now, i just wanna try to write different to test it out!)

Nothing had changed, he still didn't come out of his room. He did give small signs he was still alive though. Like cursing, random noises or banging. He was just confused to why Chester was acting like this, he also never caught him out of his room for 5 months now.

He missed it..

It was already July, the weather was warming up and things started to change in the house he was living in.

Such as objects moving, more sounds from the smaller male's room and overall just things appearing into random points of the house he didn't want in his house.

But one morning he woke up to a faint downstairs, "FUCK!" is all he heard allong with some small thumps and loud hissing noices.

He wanted to go downstairs to check up on his roommate because of the worry and curiousity, but he didn't want to startle him and maybe he didn't even want to see him. So he decided to call from up the stairs. "Ches, are you ok with me comming downstairs?" It went silent, and the noises he was hearing now sounded like sobbing.

"No.. N-No not now.." He peeked over the stairs to see him sit on the ground with a black hoodie with the hood over his head and ripped denim jeans. He was on his knees holding his arm and his head was straight down, he didn't just want to stand there and do nothing since he could tell the other one was hurt by his own actions probably.. That's how it always goes with Chester, always hurting himself and then regretting it and breaking down after.

He slowly walked over to the slim boy and placed his hand on his shoulder, but he didn't turn around. He only started to breathe louder and louder, his body began to shiver as he tried to mumble words. "I told y-you t-t-" He was stuttering over his words and started coughing slightly. "T-To stay upstairs.." He hid his head in his hands as he got up and tried to walk away, Parker didn't want to stop him though..

"Chester.. Please tell me what's going on.." At that the other one paused not knowing what to say, he wanted to but he was scared to. "You matter to me.. I m-miss having you around me and i want you to.. T-To share your pain with me.." He put his hand in his neck and rolled his eyes back to let out a tear.

The other one turned around wearing his sunglasses still, his neck had burn marks and had scars over them, he removed his sunglasses that reviewed a big and fresh-looking cut around his eye that was also bloodred.

"That's it really.. Now can i l-leave.. I don't know why i feel uncomfortable around you.." But instead Parker gave him a tight hug he couldn't escape, he melted in his arms and started to sniff. Tears escaping his eyes gave him a glad feeling. "It's.. I-I.."

parker grrabbed his chin and kissed him on his tilted head. "Tell me.." He sounded mad, but still kinda comforting after all.

"I just don't w-wanna continue anymore Parker.. I-I j-just wish i-i.." The crying overtook his voice, he couldn't speak anymore. He wanted to commit, anybody could see it by all the scars and marks around his neck and face. But that didn't stop Parker from locking himself out of the outside world.

"Can you just, come more to me when you feel sad? I will ALWAYS be here for you i promise.. You are mine and mine only that i never want to lose because of some addicting scars."

He finally said it..

The smaller one just had his face buried in the others chest while tugging on his shirt, this wasn't how he wanted to see his roommate after such a long time. But he was happy he atleast told him what was on. He moved his hands towards the end of his back and the beginning of his waist, thats when the smaller one hissed and leaned more towards the other.