Chapter 1.

Parker's POV
(06:37)

I slowly opened my eyes hearing the ringing from my phone that was on the ground, i picked it up and saw that i had 7 missed calls from an Unknown Number. I put the phone down and thought they would call me agein if it was really important. I got up and walked towards the lightswitch and turned it over, i could've sworn i went blind after that, but my vision became less blurry after a couple seconds so i walk over to my closet grabbing a black shirt from it, allong with a dark shade of Navy colored sweater and some denim jeans allong with 1 pear of white ankle socks and get changed in the speed of light. I opened my door to listen if there was anyone awake yet, i mean. There were not many people in the house, Just me, Chester and.. Ah great I heard screaming from downstairs. I begin running downstairs to make her stop screaming before she wakes up Chester.

P: ''Stop screaming, it's not even 7 in the morning yet. Normally people would still be asleep at this time Rhianna.''

Rhianna was my girlfriend, soon to be ex-girlfriend, She always makes fun of Chester and his insecurities, such as being small. And the 2 things he always avoid to speak about: His mother, and his eyes.

R: ''Well why do i have to stop screaming for people i don't care about? Or do i have to just shut up so your fag boyfriend doesn't wake up?''

I just stared her deep into her eyes untill she turned away from me and walked into the kitchen to grab a glass, i turned around and walked away untill i felt the glass hit my head and shatter right on the spot, so i turn around to see another glass shattering in my face. I honestly couldn't take this anymore, so i started yelling at her for throwing 2 glasses at me, and overall just screaming like she saw a 20 ft. long dinosaur or something.

P: ''You know what Rhianna? If you just cant listen to me and if you want to make my life a hell. Get out of this house! NOW!''

R: ''So you are seriously gonna kick me out just because of that?! Jeez, you are so pathetic. With your fag boyfriend!''

Im geussing we were almost arguing with eachother for about 30 minutes now untill she finally decided to get out the house. I honestly was happy she was gone. I felt the back of my head and pulled my hand back as soon as i touched the wound because it stung, i saw that it was bleeding. I couln't think otherwise or my forehead was bleeding aswell. So i turn around only to see Chester looking at me with horror in his eyes, geussing he just heard what all went down and seeing my head bleed. We stood there staring at eachother for about a minute untill i saw Chester beginning to shake and tears were being formed in his eyes. I quickly pulled him into a hug, but he didn't move a mustle. He didn't hug back, he didn't move his head. Nothing.. So i pull out of the hug and as i did Chester collapsed to the ground, i quickly catched him before he did though. I carried him back upstairs into his room on his bed and after walked over to the bathroom to see what looks like the walking dead in the mirror. I was very pale in my face and blood was flowing out of the wound on my forehead. So i grab a small towel and make it slightly damp to wipe my head off with it, after making sure that around the wound was clean i held the towel ageinst it and reached over into the basket filled with medical treatment, such as a dosen of pills, bandages, bandaids and medical tape. And some other stuff wich i honestly didnt know what it was at the moment. I reached over to the bandage rolls and grabbed one out of the basket, then grabbing some medical tape. I starting wrapping some bandage around my head, making sure to cover the wound on the back of my head and the front. I then cut off a piece of tape and secured the bandages to stay put. I then put everything back and head out to Chester's room to see him still passed out on his bed. I close the door and walked over to his bed and sit next to him. I looked down at him for about a minute untill i decide to lay down next to him. I grab my phone and decided to play a game on it since i didn't know how long he was gonna stay like this for. About 5 minutes later i felt arms around me all of a sudden, i look down to see chester moving even closer then me. His arms around me, and his head buried at the side of my chest. I felt a sudden heat in my face which i was unsure why, so i continued playing the game on my phone untill he moved agein, this time fully on me, arms tightly around my waist and face buried in my chest, i felt like a volcano about to explode.

Chester's POV
(19 Mins Later)

I woke up but didn't open my eyes yet, nor did i move. But as soon i were awake i felt very comfortable, like i was sleeping on top of a heated blanket. I turned my head to the side and felt that this was not my matress, not a heated blanket, not a pillow. I slowly opened my eyes and didn't see anything so i decided to close my eyes agein and bury my face in the warm 'Thing' I was laying on. But it still felt weird, untill i heard why it was weird.

P: ''Goodmorning love. Slept well? Comfortable?''

I felt my breath getting heavier and widened my eyes in shock connecting them with Parker's when i looked above me. I quickly let go off him and just sit there next to him trying to remember what happend, how i got on him. But most importantly at the moment HOW LOW HAVE I BEEN LIKE THIS FOR. Parker somehow noticed i was nearing a panic attack during the amount i was shaking and pulled my into a tight hug not letting go off me.

P: ''Don't worry, don't panic. It's ok, im not mad, im not frustrated. It's all good''

C: ''H-How did i- What H- D-Did i-''

P: ''Calm down homie. Nothing happend, really.''

After that it kind of went silent untill parker decided i was stressed enough, so he started explaining what happend to me calmly and kindly.

P: ''So i geuss you came down and stood there watching us argue, then u started panicking about all the things she said about you and, I don't know if you remember anything, But. I geuss you were really shocked about the wound on my back and forehead. So i layed you down on bed after you passed out and i went to clean it off and treat it. After that i layed down next to you and you clung on me tight untill you woke up i suppose.''

I don't know if i was paying close enough attention but i did not understand a single word that he was saying the me, i somewhat just stared into his eyes as he continued to talk untill i heard ringing in my ears and got a blurry vision, so i moved my eyes looking down on the bed trying my best to concentrate on what he was trying to tell me. But i just couldn't. I couldn't snap out of it and began to shake aswell, i covered my ears with both my hands and bended my back and neck even further and shook my head a couple of times begging to make it stop. I geuss Parker noticed as he tried to snap me back into reality, untill he snapped his fingers twice to my face i was able to look up to him without ringing in my ears and without a blurry vision.

C: ''I-I-Im.. Sorry did i-''

I didn't get to finish what i was trying to say as Parker cut me off.

P: ''Chester, dont be stupid. You know yourself, you know you didn't do anything wrong, you obviously can't do anything about it as you were starting to panic..''

''...''

P: ''Did you hear what i s-said though?''

I simple just shook my head and tried to avoid eye contact with Parker, He didn't explain it to me after that though. He took me by my wrists, which hurt allot if someone grabbed me there. And took my to his room, i sat on the bed and he walked over to his closet telling me to already pull my sweater off. I didn't wanna do it since i wore hoodies to hide the fact i was cutting myself. He was busy looking for a good sweater as i decided to just leave the room silently without him knowing. I tried walking downstairs but grabbed the railing tightly as i felt very dizzy, i walked down the stairs carefully to see at the end on the stairs glass shards everywhere. Which gave me a rapid flashback of her throwing 2 glasses at his head, i took a sprint into the downstairs corner bathroom feeling some small glass shards down under my feet. As soon as i got in i locked the door and slid ageinst it onto the floor curling myself up in a ball sobbing quietly.

----------------------------------------------------
Word count: 1641
So far the first chapter of this book. The second one will come, very very soon! Since i am writing this at 3:32 in the morning, i don't have anything to do anyways so i will begin writing the next chapter now for you guys!

Love You!!
<3