Chapter 2.

!!TW!! Mention of (SH)

Chester's POV
(9:07 AM)

It only took parker to find that i was in here in a couple minutes. He starts to knock on this door like it was the police arresting a serial killer.

P: ''Chester, why are you in there. Is something up?''

'If i just stay silent he will eventually go away..'

Oh i was wrong.

I rested my head silently on the door as he 2 minutes later gave an intense hard kick ageinst it, also hitting my head. I stood up and knocked on the door a couple times.

P: ''Why are you in there? Come on out!''

C: ''I don't wanna come out though..''

P: ''Well, why not?!''

I honestly did not know how to reply, so he gave another kick to the door trying to break through it.

P: ''You come out or this door will be kicked down ur face.''

P: ''Nevermind, you are getting out of that bathroom.''

C: ''Can we just, not talk about this then..''

P: ''No we ar- Ugh, fine. I wont ask about it and you dont have to tell me..''

And so i unlocked the door and walked past Parker into the livingroom untill i was stopped by a hand grabbing my arm tightly. I could feel the scars burning through my skin and slowly eating my arm up. I didn't look back at him because it hurt so badly i was going to burst out into tears, I tried to get out of his grip but he only held my arm even tighter. I tried to pull away still but just couldn't.

C: ''Can you let go off me..''

I tried my best to say it calmly but still said it with a shaky voice.

P: ''I will hold you tighter by every second you try to pull away.''

C: ''Can you let go off me..''

P: ''No Chester.''

C: ''Can you let g-''

P: ''NO CHESTER! NOW SHUT UP AND TURN AROUND.''

C: "CAN YOU LET GO OFF ME?!"

And thats when I realized i fucked up. He punched the back off my head harshly and held my arm as tight as he could. Tears flowed down my face as it stayed silent for a couple of seconds.

P: ''C-Chester..''

C: ''Let me go..''

''...''

I turned around in anger and stared him dead in the eyes of madness

C: ''CAN YOU LET GO OFF ME? ARE YOU DUCKING DEAF?!''

He hit me in the face once more and pushed my away, i knew he was mad but he has never hit or punched me before. I ran upstairs as i head Parker stare infront of him saying something i didn't quite understand, but i thought i knew what he said.

P: ''M0therfuck!ng Bitch.."

I closed my bedroom door with a smash and locked it right after making sure he couldn't come into my room when i was gonna do something he would kill me for. But seriously. If he would find out i can plan my funeral.. Nevermind. I don't think i would be getting a funeral by then. I kneeled infront of my bed and grabbed a small black box and removed the lid and put it on my bed. The noices of the pill countainers were so loud, i thought he would hear me by now. I grabbed a box cutter out of a small bag that was in there and surprisingly this one was not stained with blood. I took off my sweater and startedn carving some lines in my arm, some big. Some small. I did the same for the other arm. I sat down on my bed and held the kind in both of my hand. Should i..? Fuck it. I was really into it now. I lifted my shirt up untill you could see my skinny, feminine-built body. I grabbed the boxcutter agein and thought about some words.. What about..? I started carving some words on my chest and lower body. Such as: Stupid, Clumsy, Idiot, Moron. And a new one i heard today. M0therfuck!ng bitch. After that i added a small Parkers Nicknames For Me. Carved out a bit thicker then all on the other ones. I finished it off with a heart in the middle and brang my shirt down agein. Quickly putting on my sweater agein. I placed the boxcutter back into the little bag, into the bag. Yeeted the lid on and shoved it under the bed. I then sat on the ground by my bed trying to not pass out. I was sitting down so not the best idea, i thought by myself. So i stood up and wanted to make another step untill i felt to the ground and everything went black..

Parker's POV
(9:29)

I was cleaning up the glass off the floor trying to get Chester out of my mind, Why is that so i hard.. I threw one of Chester's belongings onto the floor of madness. Since that was an item that was the most nearby my. I heard it break and when i looked down i chocked on air.. T-The porcelain heart of.. his m-mother.. Tears were starting to roll down my face as i dropped the broom and looked down to the pieces of porcelain and ashes.. I felt like i was getting a heart attack, i felt light headed, my breath raised and my heart was going atleast 600 Miles an hour. How was i gonna clean this up.. NO, NO NO NO we are not.. WE ARE? i dropped on my knees infront of it and picked up the 3 most important pieces..  

The Angel On Your Shoulder.
Fly high.
<3 

Oh god, where did all this air go to breathe in and out? cause i felt like even oxygen hates me now.. I just stared down, crying, to the broken memorial piece untill i heard.. Almost like a knock? but upstairs.. Or is it- Oh god. WHY WERE SO MANY THINGS HAPPENING AT ONCE. I got up and raced upstairs to bust through Chester's door but it wouldn't open. 

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK
...

FUCK!!

I tried my best to come through this door but i sank to the ground and knocked my head ageinst it and started to cry uncontrolably. I was lost into thoughts and into things i had to do. My head AND mind were pure chaos right now. I was panicking and wanted to do so many things at once untill i just..

R A G E D

I screamed out of the top of my lungs and i swore the neighbours could've heard that. I heard police sirens stop at my door and i was sitting on the top of the stairs crying my lungs out cursing at myself for being such an ass. I eventualy came downstairs and raised my hands before they made me put them down agein and i had to explain the situation. An ambulance was comming on its was and the police was trying to support me but i just turned emotionless at some point.. Untill i heard a familiar voice right next to me that hugged my tightly.. FENNA!! I hugged her back and started crying onto her shoulder for about 6 minutes. I pulled away and she gave me a kiss on the forehead. She was not your avarage girl. She honestly i thaught not a girl at all. She always wore boy clothes and never put on dresses or insanely bright or barbie-ish make-up. She's also really tall for a girl. I must say, I would geuss about 6'1 or 6'2, Atleast above 6ft though. Soon enough her girlfriend came in and looked at all the chaos happening. The police was meanwhile still figuring out how to open the door to Chester's room though. Her girlfriend, Zivianna, was really nice. She always helped you and support everything you did to her or anything or anybody else. Litterally a softie, without the UwU and OnO's though. She just wore about the same clothing as Fenna and they acted the same no matter what. She hugged me tight after she finally figured what was happening, Fenna had already locked her eyes onto the policemen and decided too ask about the situation with Chester.

Z: ''Is C-Chester ok?''

I looked over at her and firstly thought she was crying, Stupid bitch (He called himself that). Ofcourse not, she stutters.

P: ''I-I just don't know.. It makes me really worried.."

The only thing i was staring at was the memorial piece they were trying to carefully pack in so they can recover it agein. They vacuumed the ashes from his mom into a little vacuum specially made to transfer the ashes into a tube. So they can later empty is out agein without losing anything. I just talked with Ziva a bit untill Fenna stormed at me and hit my twice in the head with an angry look on her face.

P: ''Bro- Augh.. Wtf?!''

She put her foot up to my throat and pressed it down a little.

P: ''S-Stop i cant b-breathe..''

She loosend her grip and pinned my down to the ground by my sweater in anger.

F: ''You want him DEAD. Huh? FUCKFACE!''

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Wordcount: 1560
I think im gonna try and get another story done since it is now 4:44 and this is getting me quite tired.