Chapter 4.

Chester's POV
(2:18PM)

It was lunch so i got called downstairs to eat it. I can't even remember the last time me and Parker ate lunch together. Lately i have been finding that better since i have been experiencing having no appetite. I strolled downstairs into the kitchen looking down onto the counter of the island while i sat down. Ziva shoved a plate under my eyes and pulled my head up with her hand

Z: ''Something up hunny?''

C: ''No im fine. Thank you''

Z: ''Ya sure? Doesn't look l-like it.''

F: ''Yeah, you have been locked in your room and now just staring down not doing anything."

C: ''I'm fine, it's just.. Parker and my haven't lunched for about.. 3 months i think, i don't think i can eat it.''

F: ''Zivianna's food in delicious, you can do it Chester i believe in you.''

Z: ''Now you sound like Chester is g-going to participateee- in a-a contest he is really nervous for.''

C: ''Shut up Zivianna.''

Fenna laughed at what i said and began eating her lunch while i just took my time making sure i was not going to throw it up later.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

Z: ''I'll just get it.''

She walked into the hall and Fenna shushed me as i was about to ask her something, she wants to listen what she was saying. Like she knew it was someone that had came on purpose.

F: ''M0therfucker..''

C: ''Where are u going?''

F: ''Gonna make sure this bitch leaves the property''

C: ''Can i come?''

F: ''NO!.. I mean.. No u can't.''

I sneaked behind her peaking my head around the corner of the hall and saw Parker stand in the doorway. He was bigger then Zivianna but the size difference between him and Fenna wasn't allot. Fenna tried sending him away untill it turned into a fight, Ziva turned around and saw me standing there. She ran over and pushed me away from the doorway of the hall.

Z: ''If he see's you, y-yourrr- fucked.''

C: ''I can't telk to him?''

Z: ''We aren't g-going to riskkkk- Shit- Anything Ches.''

Untill i heard the loudest scream ever from Parker Zivianna pulled me by my wrist into the kitchen and made me sit down ageinst the island, she just pretended she was cleaning off. She put my plate in a cabinet fast so he wouldn't get suspicious that there were 3 plates.

P: ''I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHERE HE IS, GODDAMMIT.''

F: "HE IS FUCKING TERRIFIED OF YOU PARKER!"

F: "GET THAT IN YOUR HEAD, HE HAS LOCKED HIMSELF IN HIS ROOM SINCE THE MORNING AND I COULD TELL HE WAS CRYING.''

After that it was silent. Completely. Untill then i knew he shoved himself in the house

F: "HEY! GET BACK HERE.''

P: "I WILL FIND HIM MYSELF THEN!"

Parker stormed in and started yelling at Zivianna aswell, he stood behind Zivianna so i crawled away before he could see me but he grabbed me by the back of my hoodie, almost choking me.

P: "UR NOT GOING ANYWHERE."

He pulled me up and i looked away from him and closed my eyes strongly so he would not see me crying. Sooner enough Fenna came and pulled me away from him and started to tell him she was gonna call the police if he wouldn't leave. They stood right infornt of my eyes screaming at eachother. it was 2 ageinst 1. Parker later on grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the door throwing me in his car locking it before i could get out or they got to get me out of there aswell. I burst out crying untill he stepped and and drove away hastily. Fenna and Ziva were right behind him though, i had never seen parker that mad before.

P: ''You are never leaving me agein.''

I was to scared to reply and just turned and looked out of the window untill he pulled my face towards his.

P: ''Whats on your mind? Fag.''

"..."

P: ''ANSWER ME GODDAMIT!"

C: "FENNA WAS FUCKING RIGHT!''

P: "BOUT WHAT?"

C: "PARKER, IM FUCKING AFRAID OF YOU, OK? GET THAT IN YOUR FUCKING MIND!"

He simply stared into my eyes and started crying, he turned the car around driving back to Ziva and Fenna's house. He dropped me off and drove away.

F: ''DID HE DO ANYTHING TO YOU?''

She ran out of the car and hugged me tightly.

C: "N-No..''

Z: ''Good, ur never going back there now.''

Parker's POV
(2:41)

It was difficult keeping my eyes on the road as my vision was blurry and tears were streaming down my face, Was he really afraid of me? I'm a fucking mess.. I pulled into the driveway and slammed my airhorn once and screamed as loudly as i could. I just couldn't believe my fucking bestfriend was afraid of me.. I went on my phone still in my car and noticed we almost didn't upload a video in 7 months. I geuss the channel was over.. I hopped inside and put up a camera on my desk and started explaining that this could be the last video ever posted, tears were still running down my face and i slipped over all my words.

I slammed the computer closed afterwards and kicked my chair to the other side of the room. I could not lose my best friend like this.. Could i? I layed down on his bed and grabbed his glasses he had left on his nightstand. I geuss he forgot those, i held it up above me and stared at them when i thought every single thought i had.

I'm a fucking idiot.
He hates you forever now.
M0therfucker
Good job Parker Hajiaskari. You fucked up your friendship of 12 years.
(Sorry if thats wrong)
Just kill yourself
You dont matter
No.. One.. Will.. Miss you..

Everything repeated in my head, i didn't know what to do without him.. I threw his glasses towards the other side of the room ageinst the wall when it came down crashing to the ground, with all my force i built up the convidence and stomped on it 2. The left glass was now broken in shards, the right one was cracked and missed 2 pieces and the glasses snapped in half, and the right side that goes rests on you ear broke off aswell. I felt like i could break everything he owns now, yet i didn't want to. If he knew i had broke his dad's memorial piece he would never forgive me. I sat there by his glasses and cried.. The only thing i could do now..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Word Count: 1223