Flashbacks and avalanche.

Start from the beginning

      "Wow dude, I literally can't feel my mouth right now!" Colby said. "Are they slowing us down?"

      "Please don't tell me they are stopping us when we are at the top of this friction thing." Sam said." No, no, no, no, NO, NO, NO!" He screeched.

      "Dude, I can't feel my mouth right now." Colby said.

       "Dude this thing is literally shaking and you're worried about your mouth?' Sam asked.

      "uh...yeah?" Colby and Sam looked at each other and laughed. It was the only time they laughed on the ride though because they were screaming for the rest of it.

     End of Flashback

      Sam smiled slightly at the memory, it helped him gain a bit more strength. He tired to think of another one.

       Flashback

      "Are you sure this stuff comes off?" Sam asked.

      "Um no?" Jake said adding more to the bucket.

      With the terrible heat they were getting that summer, Jake had a brilliant idea to film a prank on Elton with them dumping buckets full of water mixed with dye on him.

     "So Sam and Jake you guys will hide with the buckets and I film with the camera." Colby said.

      "How are we going to get Elton to come outside?" Sam asked.

     "Corey can put a amazon package at the door and then ring the doorbell, while Colby films behind that tree." Jake said." You now, he'll see the package and right as he leans to get it, we pounce."

     "You mean pour." Sam said.

      After filling up both of the buckets, Sam and Jake quickly hid behind the house pillar, while Colby turned on the camera, put the package down rung the door bell and then ran to hide.

    Elton opened the door and noticed the package."What do we have here?' He said leaning down.

     "Hey Elton!" Jake called.

       Elton looked up to have a bucket full of dyed water poured on him. Elton in seconds was covered form head to toe in blue water.

      "What is heck is this?" Elton asked.

     "It's dyed water, Elton!" Jake laughed.

     "You look like a surf right now." Sam said, laughing so hard, he was clenching his stomach.

      "Does this stuff come off?" Elton asked.

      "I don't think Jake check if it does." Colby said, unable to hold back his laughter.

     "Oh shoot." Elton muttered."I'm going to get you guys back for this."Elton went back into the house, leaving Sam and his friends dying of laughter.

      Flashback end

     "Come on, Sam you can do it." Colby said."Keep moving."

     Sam continued to move away from the ledge. His breath got more and more heavy as he moved.

     "Alright, Sam." Clare said.'That's good now just stay there. I'm coming to get you."

       Sam looked up to where Clare was staring to scale down to him. His vision was getting blurry again. His eyelids began to close again. He sunk his face into the snow.He then felt some one grab his arm. "Are you okay, Sam?' Clare asked."Come get up. Stay with me."