6

"Baby stop running or else you're gonna fall" the man with porcelain skin said "No can't do mama!" the child shout "Can you please stop being stubborn for once Yoonjoon?" the other child said who also have a very pure snow like skin "Yah!Yoonji noona,for your information I.AM.NOT.STUBBORN" the boy with cute face with pale skin said in a sassy way.

"Hahaha,what should I do with you both?" the man said while hugging and tickling the two kids "Hahahahaha,mama stop!" both kids said in union while laughing.While the three of them are having fun they didn't notice that their's someone who is trying its best not to make a sound "Boo!!!" the man's shout make the three of them turn there head toward the man's direction "Dada!" the kids cheered while running toward the man."I see you're having fun without me again" the man said with a sad face while carrying the kids in his arms "No Dada it's not like that,it's ju-just" Yoonjoon can't finish his sentence so his mama is on the rescue "We are just having some quality time that's all,and by the way how is your work Chanyeol?" the man  ask "Thank you for asking Yoongi but my day is always the same,tiring" Chanyeol said after giving Yoongi a kiss on the forehead "Ha,I always feel bad and sorry for you every time you go home tired" Yoongi said while taking Yoonjoon away from Chanyeol's arms."It's OK Yoongs,besides my tiredness washes away every time I these rascals" he playfully said before planting small kisses on Yoonji and Yoonjoon's cheeks "Mama,I'm hungry" Yoonji said while rubbing her small tummy "You still haven't eaten yet?" Chanyeol ask "No,they still haven't because they really insist on eating with you tonight" "How sweet of you guys but  be sure to eat in time next time because I sometimes go home late,and you two should eat on time so both of you grow even faster" Chanyeol stated "Ai ai sir" the kids said playfully "Hahaha,ok ok let's go because I know all of as are already hungry so...come on" Yoongi said while leading them to the dinning table so they can already eat and after some time all of them eat happily.

It's been 5 years since Yoongi and Chanyeol fly to US to have a new life for them,especially for Yoongi and to his unborn child at that time.Five years ago when Yoongi and Chanyeol decided to take the exam and pass it effortlessly,Yoongi suddenly feels some kind of weird things and he started to vomit and that makes Chanyeol worry.Chanyeol decided to take Yoongi to the hospital for check up and that's when they know that Yoongi is already a week pregnant at that time.At first they both still can't believe it especially Yoongi because he is pregnant with the pup of his mates who rape him,ofcourse he don't want that but at the same time he can't blame the unborn child about the bad thing that his mates have done to him.After the surprising news that they received,Yoongi decided to fly to another country to have a new life and Chanyeol agreed and wants to go with him but Yoongi didn't like the idea of Chanyeol going with him.It's like he doesn't want Chanyeol to be with his side,but for him Chanyeol has a very promising future and he doesn't want to be the reason for stopping that future for Chanyeol but Chanyeol insisted to be with Yoongi.For Chanyeol he doesn't care about his bright future,he just want to take care Yoongi and to be on his side all the time.So in the end both of them fly to US to start a new future and new beginning.

(On the other side)

It's been 5 years since the last time they saw their omega mate.They felt so lost,angry and neglected but they don't want to admit that to themselves because of what happened in the past.They know that what they did to him is wrong but they still don't regret it,but instead they even feel like a superior because of that.

After years,BTS still sticks towards each other  not only because they're friends but because they are also mates.The six of them live in the same house and each and one of them have a very successful life.

Namjoon is now a very successful business man who owns the biggest company in Korea.

Jin is now a very famous chef and he also owns so many restaurants across the world.