2

Author's POV

Yoongi already arrived at the school and the first thing he do is to find someone. Chanyeol, yoongi's new one and only friend. Chanyeol is the one who stayed in yoongi's side when yoongi is alone and hurting. His the one who protect yoongi from all the people who want to hurt him especially from yoongi's old or Ex-bestfriends that is now popular on their school as BTS and chanyeol treat yoongi as his younger brother also. So now yoongi is walking in their school hallways to find chanyeol.

"Aish, where is he the class will gonna start in a few minutes" yoongi said,and while yoongi is still walking finding chanyeol he hear a voice calling him from behind but he didn't turn around to find out who is the one who's calling him because he knew, he already new who's calling him. Yoongi froze"not again"he taught, he touches his chest that is now pounding really really hard and that's when it hit him, he didn't wear his scent blocker.

Yoongi widen his eyes"no no it can't be"he whisper to himself while shaking, his body is shaking and his legs are starting to get numb."No it can't be, I'm still not ready to tell them"yoongi whisper again to himself his eyes is starting to get watery.While yoongi is busy on calming his self, he didn't realize that there is a person who already wrap his arms around his shaking body.

He looks up and he saw his beloved friend Chanyeol. Yoongi buried his face on Chanyeol's chest and he started to listen to Chanyeol's heart beat to calm his self. While Yoongi is busy on Chanyeol's chest, Chanyeol is having a staring contest on BTS members.

Bts started to walk towards their spot  and that's when he also started to growl at them that the Bts members also respond with a growl also. The growls of the 7 alpha is starting to make the omega scared, his scared that he even let out a small whimper that make chanyeol stop growling. Chanyeol look down and he saw his friend Yoongi shaking so badly and that's when guilt eat him so he quickly apologize to him"oh, I'm so sorry Yoongi I didn't mean to make you more scared, sorry "he said while he hug Yoongi even thither " no it's ok but can we leave? " he said with a muffled voice because his face is still on Chanyeol's chest "ok, let's leave" he said but before they leave he didn't forget to send a glare on each one of the Bts members.

BTS POV

When we arrive on school the first thing we notice a very sweet and calming scent that was coming from the hallways."Wait guys can also smell this scent "Jungkook said " Yes I can smell it also and my wolf is shouting that this smell is from my mate scent"said Jimin "wait wait wait so when all of us can smell this scent so it means that-" Taehyung sentence is cut of by Jin "all of us have another additional mate" "I can't believe that we have a another mate but who cares, finding my mate right now is what is every important" Hoseok said "Our mate Hoseok, and your right we have to find our mate right now" said Namjoon.

We search and search and that's when we saw him. We can  tell that our mate is a omega, Our omega mate but he's a little familiar to us and when we realize it's Yoongi,our ex-bestfriend. Why?why him? why does it have to be him? that's all we can think why him?

We just go back to reality when one of us scream his name and he stop. He was frozen in his spot and we can tell that his starting to get shaky but who cares even if we are mate he is still a little bit** for us. We decided to go to him but before we can move our eyes landed on the arms that was wrap around Yoongi "s small waist. The one who is hugging our mate is no other than Chanyeol, it make our blood boil and our is starting to get red but we don't why.

He growl at us as a signal to not get closer to them but we're not afraid of him so we growl at him back. We growl to each but he stop and look on Yoongi and said something that we can't really hear and he hug Yoongi tighter that make is angry even more that we just want to punch that sh** out of him he look at us and send us a glare before both of them go.

What happened is just all we can think about we still need some time to process all the things that happened, Yoongi being our mate and why does it makes our blood boil in anger when he touches Yoongi.

Yoongi just wait you can't get away from us always,we go in a same school so... ready your self Min Yoongi because we,your mates well gonna give you the worse night mare that you can ever experience in your whole life.