Ill keep ya Safe...

Start from the beginning

He took a deep breath, he needed to focus on his job.

Some of the kids had been watching you and Foxy though and were whispering amongst themselves saying things like you two were dating. Ya know, spilling the tea, gossiping as little kids do regardless if it were true or not.

Taylor giggled to herself when she had watched, thinking Foxy and you were cute together and when drawing time came she drew you and Foxy kissing.

Foxy would see that later. He always looked through the kids artwork.

Soon enough though it was time for the pirate adventure and Foxy and you were up on the ship like last time. Him as captain, you as his first mate.

There were some kids on the ship as well, while others watched or played around as usual.

Now throughout this little... let's call it a play, during your performance you were hanging onto one of the ropes near the front point of the ship. mind you Foxys ship isn't exactly small by any means, it was nearly the size of an actual ship. There's a reason kids cove was so big... so a fall from this ship would inevitably hurt... a lot.

So it's just your luck that the rope would snap as you lean back with all your weight. you would then lose your footing not expecting for your weight to no longer have anything keeping it up, You stumbled back and felt the lack of surface behind you as you began to fall, swinging your arms out wildly for anything to grab onto.

You could faintly hear a few kids scream and gasp, scared for you.

Of course at this point you were expecting to fall off, and closed your eyes preparing for the inevitable pain...

But Foxy reacted quickly, and in quick panicked movements he rushed towards you and grabbed you pulling you away from the edge of the ship and flinging you towards the middle. However in this process, Foxy had moved a little too quickly and his momentum forced him over the edge instead.

Panicked you scrambled back to your feet and rushed to the edge to peer dowm at Foxy, hopefully he was okay...

Seeing him just lay their unmoving scared you...

"Foxy!?" You called out to him.

With a low groan, Foxy slowly sat up shaking his head, "Aye...I be OK pup!" he gave you a shakey thumbs up but stayed there for a moment collecting his bearings.

Foxy was glad he had reached you in time... Had you fallen you would of surely broken something, he's an animatronic and even he could feel some internal damage not to mention the dent on his side.

That had hurt actually... he found it a little hard to breath now.

He stood up and walked to the ladder of the ship, just in time to run into you as you climbed down the ladder.

Foxy waited for you to reach him at the bottom of the ladder, when he noticed hecould smell spmething... something matellic. He looked to his ship where the smell came from, seeing red on the ladder his wide eye snapped to you Just as you turned around to face him.

He immediately noticed the sleeve of your shirt was soaked in red.

Oh...

Foxy opened his mouth in a quiet gasp and looked at his hook seeing red tinting the tip of it.

His ears went down, feeling immense guilt.

Oh no....

"Lyric! Lift up yer sleeve!"

He hurt you...

Confused you looked at your arm only now seeing the blood and feeling the burning pain through your arm hit you like a truck.