The argument (for real this time)

Once they got back to the Atlas Keith had found Lance...

"Lance how could you. You did the mission when I was already on track you mullah-head you could have at least been decent enough to take me back to the Atlas and treat the amnesia instead of leaving me to die!!!" He shouted more than angrily.
"Woah woah woah no need to be mad I just wanted to help and besides you would still be anoyed if I took you to the Atlas anyway," Spoke lance backing into the wall.

"Well that would be true but it's still annoying anyway and I don't care what you did I just am anoyed at you now for no reason and I don't remember what I'm doing," screached Keith.
"Keith are you ok we need to get you some medical attention," said Lance putting his shaking hand on his shoulder. Staring down the hallway Keith was thinking trying hard to remember that boy H...Hunk

Keith's POV

Who was he... No I can't remember him Lance isn't right I don't need help I'm fine I'm perfectly fine... Before I knew it I was running down the hall I don't know where to don't know what I'm running from I just ran. Without looking behind me I dashed round the corner running past crew members running past Shiro running into the docs grabbing his ship and he blasted off into the deep dark depths of space...

Sorry guys it will take me a real long time to update because of school... Deep sadness homework has taken over my life. :P