The Weblum fight

The Weblum glided closer opening its gaping mouth and firing lazer beams left right and centre. It loomed over the planet but all of a sudden the lions of Voltron flew in...

"Alright guys umm... we need to distract it so the Atlas can create a worm hole and teleport this thing away from the planet," commanded Keith trying to remember the controls.

"So Pidge you come with me... and Hunk you go with Lance... We can't form Voltron because Shiro is in the Atlas and Allura is sadly not with is anymore so we will have to make do with the four lions,"

"RODGER," shouted the crew as they grabbed their Bayards.

Lance's POV

So Keith has been acting strange lately I don't know if he has been trying to get attention or he is really ill I can't help but feel sorry for the guy he fell asleep for 3 days with no food how could he have lasted that long I'm kinda worried but I shouldn't be it's just Keith and anyway he probably doesn't like me so I'll try just stay calm. Breathe in breathe out breathe in breathe out. *Sigh* I'm ok it's not like peace will end or anything or a threat is out there... Why did I just put that thaught in my head. Come on I need to help my Fri...friends in this battle...ok...LETS GO!!!

Author's POV

The team rushed towards the Weblum flying their metal/magic lions guiding the Weblum towards themselves instead of the small planet who's residents were trembling. "The Weblum is too fast and too powerful we need Voltron!" Cried Hunk dodging yet again another lazer. "WE DON'T HAVE VOLTRON!!!" Screached Pidge swiftly avoiding a deathly chomp from the great beast. "We need to make a worm hole now the Weblum will become very angry in a few ticks," explained Kuran nervously staring at the paladins of Voltron carefully outwitting the creature.

Soon later a blue, dazzling vortex appeared before them. Leading the Weblum into it the beast disappeared into the gleaming glow of the worm hole. "Ok paladins return to the Atlas," said Shiro calmly as usual...

Hey guys thanks for reading and getting me up to 14 reads I really appreciate it. Ik ik it isn't that much but this is amazing watching the number of reads rise it just makes me so happy that some people are actually interested on what I write on wattpad and a big thanks to all of you a new chapter will be out in a tick. :)

Klance and Allura is Jealous: Voltron On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara