Chap 7

He reached the hospital and walked inside seeing a older female with long blonde hair and blue eyes with glasses over her eyes walk over.

"Who are you here to see?" She asked with a big bright smile and he rolled his eyes with his hands in his pockets "All might" Katsuki answered and she looked at her clip board "sorry! He doesn't want to be visited he's in a different form! His identity form and doesn't want any one to know! Only his side kick can see him sorry" she said with a sad face and Katsuki clenched his fist and sighed. And then had an idea. "I need a bathroom really badly....Um, where are they?" He lied and she pointed down the hallway. He thanked her and ran to it. He was inside and now had to think of how to sneak and see all might.

He peeked out and the nurse was gone so he tiptoes to the elevator and stepped inside. He had a peek at her clip board before and he's on floor 3 so he pressed the button to floor 3 and it quickly took him up.

When he arrived he stepped out and didn't know what room so he sneaked through the hall way and peeked though the windows. He was at the end when finally he saw all might in a different form. His identity form. Toshinori Yagi.

He saw spider man there too and smiled. Spider was in his suit tho. He walked in "ALL MIGHT!" He shut the door and ran over giving him a light hug "kid, you shouldn't be here! Get out" Yagi yelled annoyed and Katsuki was sad but didn't leave "no! I came all this way to see you" Katsuki complained and then looked at spider man "get out" spider man walked over to him and went to push him out but Katsuki grabbed spider and lightly pushed him away.

They stared. All might broke the silence "I wanna rest you can both leave NOW before I get a doctor or nurse" all might said laying down with his eyes tight shut. Katsuki and spider stepped out the door "it's you again! Why are you here? You obsessed with him or something! I'm a fan too" spider chuckled and Katsuki shook his head "I came to see you...I'm a massive fan of you. Well, and all might but you make me happy" Katsuki smiled.

"Wow...thanks.... I usually have fan girls not fan boys" spider hugged him and Katsuki hugged him back with a slight blush. He couldn't help it. He grew feelings and didn't even know what he looked like.

Spider kinda liked him back. More than like for each other.

Words : 460