Chap 3

They walked down to class and on the way Denki spotted them and ran over "Katsuki...we need a serious talk!" Denki said and pulled Bakugou away. Kiri shrugged and walked to class by himself feeling sad and suspicious.

"I heard you slept with him last night!" He said pulling Bakugou's shirt. "With who?" Katsuki asked "don't play dumb! Kirishima! My crush! YOU SLEPT WITH HIM I THOUGHT YOU WERE HELPING ME GET WITH HIM! NOT BETRAY ME AND SLEEP WITH HIM" Denki yelled feeling anger boil everywhere inside of him.

Katsuki gulped. "Well....uh....he wanted to! He has nightmares and was badly getting beat up by Shoto" he answered "and plus I already have a crush" Denki let go of his shirt and stared "you have a chance left" Denki said and walked off clenching his fists. Katsuki shrugged and went to walk but a hand placed on his shoulder and he turned round with wide eyes.

No one in the hallway but him and......... spider man...

"What are you doing here?" Katsuki asked trying not to blush. But of course his mask was on but still attractive with his mask and suit on. He put a finger over his lip "I know a villain who is pretending to be a hero! We finally found him" the spider said and went to leave till Katsuki grabbed his wrist "who is it?" He asked "I can't tell you! And I need to hurry and tell all might sorry" spider man said flicking his hand away and running. Katsuki smiled and walked to class.

Katsuki arrived to class, 10 minutes late. He sat in his seat and stared out the window thinking about spider man. 'Snap out of it Katsuki!' He thought to himself 'you don't even know what he looks like! He could be ugly' Bakugou thought once again and sighed. It was impossible to get spider man off his mind. The green haired spider boy.

After class he ran back to his dorm with Kirishima running behind "BAKU BRO" he yelled and Katsuki reached his dorm and turned round "what? Red head" he said out of breath "can I sleep-" "NO" Katsuki yelled before Kiri could even finish. "B-but why?" He asked and Bakugou sighed "no" and with that Katsuki walked in slamming the door on poor depressed Kirishima.

Anyway, Katsuki threw his bag on the floor and sat at his desk. He doesn't even sketch but this time he did. He grabbed out his note book and pencil and rubber and started to sketch spider man. This is what it turned out :

And then when he coloured it in :

Yes, that is what he looked like. Don't forget deku is behind the mask but only all might knows that. No one else.

He put his sketch book and everything away and cleaned his desk. It was dark so he changed into his spider man onesie again and brushed his teeth. There was a faint knock at the door and he rolled his eyes and opened it "WHAT?-" he yelled seeing a sad Kirishima in his red shark onesie "ever since last night...." He started "I felt more comfortable and safe" he continued and Katsuki sighed rolling my eyes "I said only for one night so leave" Katsuki said shutting the door but Kirishima stopped it "your acting suspicious! Anything your hiding? Or are you just trying to avoid me? Maybe....if you don't wanna be friends anymore just say-" "THAT ISN'T IT AT ALL" Katsuki didn't know how to explain. He was angry and tired. "I'm tired I just wanna sleep" Katsuki said and Kiri sighed.

"Please" Kiri begged "no" Katsuki shook his head "WHY?" He yelled "I'll tell you why! Come in but your not sleeping" Katsuki growled and pulled Kiri in slamming the door behind them.

Just as Katsuki was about to sleep Kiri pecked his lips on Katsuki. Bakugou pushed him away wiping his lips "WHATS THAT FOR?" Katsuki yelled forming sparks "I love you Baku and how am I gonna confess? I pecked you on the lips I LOVE YOU" Kiri yelled and Katsuki wanted to explode him but obviously didn't.

"Your just my mate...sorry but my friend likes you-" Katsuki regretted saying and Kiri shot his head up with wide eyes "WHO?" He said running around Katsuki and kept repeating 'who?' Katsuki sighed and sat on his bed "TELL ME WHO?-" Kiri said but Katsuki stood up forming sparks "SHUT UP" Katsuki said annoyed and tired and stormed out the room. Kiri was left there. Than just ran after him.

Katsuki roamed down the hall and hands deep in his onesie pockets "BAKU" Kiri said and pulled Bakugou back "WHAT?" Katsuki said flinging his arm off and they were outside Denkis door. Denki opened it tired face and eyes "YOU WOKE ME UP! You should be sleeping everyone else is" Denki said looking at the two males standing next to each other "he won't stop annoying me" Katsuki said pointing at Kiri "HE WONT TELL ME WHO LIKES ME BECAUSE HE KNOWS" Kiri yelled out complaining. Denki had wide eyes and pulled Bakugou in slamming the door. Kiri frowned and walked inside Bakugou's dorm.

"YOU TOLD HIM?" Denki worried and complained. "No don't worry!" Katsuki explained. "Please tell him actually" Denki said impatiently wanting Kiri to find out already. "Of course" Katsuki said and walked back to his dorm. He walked in seeing a Kirishima looking up at him "well....Denki likes you" Katsuki said and Kiri grew wide eyes. "Huh" Kiri blushed slightly.

Ayooo thanks <3

Words : 939