✨Y/N x Reader (Mistake?)✨

uwo

It's 3:00 AM and my dreamy weamy Reader and I are having kids today! We decided to get them delivered today at 11:00 AM. Yes, very early we know. uwu

But the sooner the better right? Plus, my HOT self is very ✨cutely impatient.

~Timeskip to 10:59 AM because I just love the pick me energy coming from Y/N😭 (help me please)~

Me and my dreamy spousie sat on our walled- in patio waiting for our baboos to arrive. The grand clock screamed at us as it struck 11:00 AM. We both rushed outside to see our baboos being thrown out of a car and on the ground in front of the gate.

We rushed to the baboos and grabbed them. We walked back inside with the baboos. We had the baboos' rooms ready and waiting for the baboos. (help me please.) 

We dropped the baboos into each respectful crib. Now to name them. "Honey wunny, what should we name them?" I stared lovingly into my spousie's eyes, fluttering my eyelashes. "I think we should name them all after you~" My spousie replied, I grinned evilly.

YES, THIS IS WHAT I WANTED.

"This one will be Y/N I and Y/N II and Y/N III and..." They kept listing the baboos' names as they counted all 999,999,999,999,999,998 baboos. They stopped at the last one and said, "And this one will be named Reader I." My smile dropped, I wanted all the baboos to be named after me. ME. NOT READER.

I looked over at Reader, they looked happy as they looked down at the baboo. So I pretended to be happy. Maybe we couldn't work out after all. I thought to myself and glared at the very expensive wood floor. 

"Y/N hunny, are you okay?" Reader asked me. I put my fake smile back on and nodded my head. They smiled back at me then looked back at Reader I. Rage filled me as I thought about how Reader was treating me. Forgetting about me already? This was not what I wanted from my SPOUSE! HE NEEDED TO LEAVE.

I huffed silently, crossing my arms in silent anger. Reader was still playing with the kid named after them. I rolled my eyes and walked out of the room to get a glass of the most expensive water in the world and only the cleanest of fresh air.

How dare they name my baboo after themself? I was the one who bought the baboos! I was the one they were supposed to all be named after!

I growled after taking a sip of water. I needed to get divorce papers and quick. I was going to keep the house and limo though. They can leave it all behind to me. They would take their disgusting, named after them, baboo though. I don't need a daily reminder of my past mistakes in the future. 

I decided to get the divorce papers tomorrow when they would least expect it. I will make up a story so I can get all of the wealth. I laughed mischievously to myself. 

Tomorrow will be the day I file a divorce against Reader...

X~~~~~~~~~~~~X

UH OHHHH. ONLY A COUPLE DAYS AFTER THE WEDDING AND Y/N IS ALREADY DIVORCING READER?!

HOW WILL THIS TURN OUT??

FOUND OUT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER OF Y/N x READER!!!!