Twenty Three: Supsicious Activity

Start from the beginning

^reply^ kookiefanart I could be any gender... you wouldn't know from that image. But yes. x

mono_fan aww a fanboy!!

monoFANBOI wait dude you look a bit like Jeon Jungkook LOL.

^reply^ jiminlovesme HOW dude?! Kook's wayyyy more handsome AHA.

^reply^ ilovejiminie he does look a bit like Kook...?

See more... 

*

"You ass you took the photo for that artwork this morning!" Jimin gasped, reaching up to whack Jungkook around the head. But in reality, he wasn't really annoyed. He'd spent the night in Jungkook's arms after getting Hoseok home, and in honesty....?

"I've got another one too, but you'll have to wait until tommorrow

"I've got another one too, but you'll have to wait until tommorrow." Jungkook teased, ruffling Jimin's hair affectionately.

"Noooo!!" The little chick scowled, pouting at the lack of 'kookiefanart' content. He still couldn't believe that the artist he had admired and the photographer he had fallen for, were the same person. It seemed... almost as if he were dreaming and soon, one day, he'd be shaken awake and have to come to the realisation that none of it was real. 

That night when he and Jungkook had spoken about their arguement, they had decided to take it slow: label each other as friends and see where things went from there. It was desperately risky getting together, especially if the media discovered who kookiefanart was: once that was out, rumours about 'Jikook' would rapidly multiply and might even be as damaging as if the two came out as a couple themselves. 

Jungkook had offered to delete the account, but Jimin had seen throughout the kid's posts, how much his art meant to him and how much of an outlet it was for him, to have an anonmyous page to express his feelings. And frankly, the feeling he felt when he saw each post was far too addictive to let go of. 

"Pleaaase Kookie!" The youngster suddenly found himself in a difficult trap: a pair of arms and legs wrapped around his front in a cute koala bear stance, a glimmering grin spread across his friend's face as Jimin adorably attempted to convince the artist of posting earlier. 

"Hmm..." he smiled, aware that the window to his office looked onto the dance studio where a younger KPop group were currently rehearsing, "What will you give me in return?" 

Without hestitation, Jimin placed two hands on Jungkook's cheeks and smiled, "A kiss?" he murmured, giving no time at all for the photographer to react, before he placed their soft lips together. 

*

kookiefanart

6:57PM. Liked by officialmonoparkjimin & 4.5K others.

My crush just kissed me. 🥴

-- Comments -- 

hobihope THEY WHAT?!?!

officialmonoparkjimin awww cute!!! 😍

mono_fan TEA! GIRL TEA DMS NOW!

ilovejiminie woah this painting!

officialmonokth tHeY dId WhAt NoW?!

^reply^ hobihope oh hello there good sir. 

^reply^ officialmonokth good day to you too fine gentleman.

^reply^ hobihope and what brings you here this fine day?

^reply^ officialmonokth me? just here for a spot of tea ☕️

^reply^ jiminlovesmes wtaf 😅

See more...

*

Dispatch

7:38PM

7:38PM. Liked by 40M. 

Photo 1: Rumours have begun circulating on the status of officialkimnamjoon and officialmonojin's friendship: the two across the week have consistently been pictured together outside of rehearsal times attending various events and locations. Here they exit a museum after spending the afternoon there together. 

Photo 2: A sleepy Seokjin emerges from a company car into the compound where Kim Namjoon's personal apartment is declared to be. The singer currently resides at the Mono dorm, which is located a ten minute drive from where he was spotted in casual clothing. Journalists at the scene, who were tipped by an anonymous resider in the compound, said Seokjin looked shocked and panicked to see photographers when he appeared from the car. 

Photo 3: Dubbed 'Namjin' by fans, the two get up close and personal during a fanmeet, which fans across social media state is incredibly common for the pair. 

Statements from both declare a platonic bond, but fans are beginning to theorize there may be more. 

-- Comments -- 

officialkimnamjoon really?

officialmonojin Photo 1: It was a Studio Ghibli museum, that explains enough. Photo 2: I am allowed to meet my friends. Photo 3: We were looking at a tiny bug I'd found on the table. 

mono_fan *lifts up hacksaw and bellows war cry*

See more...

*