when he parties

JUNGKOOK

JUNGKOOK. J

Who is she? I never saw her before or I just didnt notice her. The way she spoke to me, jesus. "Hey man didnt you take it too far that you took her book?" Jimin asks me. I took her book, it was on the table and she gets it back for pulling my headset off.

"No dont think so." I say holding her book as we walk to our apartment, we had no classes today and wanted to play fortnite, it just had an update and its too cool.

"I still think its a weird move." Jimin nodds as we step in our apartment.

"She would find me if she really wants it back." I say and drink some water.

"Thats why you took it right? You want to see her again.." Jimin smirks. "Because you never experienced girls shouting at you Jeon. Just moaning your name."

"Shut up Jimin."

"Im right." She says laying on the couch. "We got a party tonight right, is Somi coming?" I just give him a look. "What your hooking up with her."

"We just fuck, did you invite her?"

"No, but I bet she heard. Who doesnt know about Jeon Jungkooks party." He laughes. I bet the girl at the library doesnt know. We got the house ready  although Jimin did everything and I just watched.

Drinking some water in the kitchen I see Jimin opening the door and Bambam comes in with Han. "Look at them! Been so long man." He gives me a high five and then sits on the counter. "You good?"

"Im fine." I nodd.

"He is frustrated." Jimin says.

"What?" Han laughes. "Sexually frustrated?"

"What the fuck? I mumble.

"Is there a girl JK?" Bambam teases me.

"Oh yeah." Jimin nodds with a playfull grin, oh he needs to shut up!

"No, I dont know what he is saying." Rolling my eyes I walk to the door because the bell saved it. A lot off people came inside and went to the kitchen to get a drink.

Music starts playing and Jimin dissapears with a brunette girl. I swear I dont know what he does, Han hangs around with me.

"So basketball training this week right?" He asks.

"Yeah but just once a week, cause its my last year and need to study hard Han." Not like Im actually doing it.

"You see her?"

"Who?"

"Girl in pink?" Then I see her, a girl in a pink dress. "What about her?" Her blonde hair falls over her shoulders as she smiles to her friends.

"I see her everywhere, even in my dreams" what the.. "I know its crazy." He chuckles.

"Go talk to her."

"I should right, but she is with her friends."

"Doesnt matter just talk." I nodd and push him foreward. My eyes follow Chan as he is near her, yes dude do it. Feeling like a proud father, what the actual fuck. Then someone stands infront of me, I swear.. Somi smiles and pouts afterwards.

"Your clearly not happy to see me." She laughes as she takes my drink and drinks it. "You didnt invite me?"

"Do I have to?" I lean against the wall now.

"Well I expected it." She touches my torso and goes down. "You know." Now she winks and I know exactly where this is going. "I know you cant be without me." All lies.

"Shut up Somi."

"You need me." She whispers into my ear and stands so close to me. Her lips touch my neck and goes over to my lips, she knows what she is doing to me because she knows me damn well.

"Jungkook?" I find the voice and see Jimin with the brunette girl. He points to the crowd and I see the girl from the library. Pushing myself off the wall, Somi looks confused and walks away. The library girl watches me and walks closer. She was wearing a oversized hoodie with denim jeans.

"Give me my book back." She shouts because of the music.

"In my room." I just say and point upstairs. The girl rolls her eyes, she came all the way for her book. I walk to my room and expect her to follow me. Walking in I watch my desk and I notice that the music is not that loud in here. "You came for your book?"

"Yeah, so give it and I will go." She looks serious.

"You didnt came for the pary?"

"No."

"You can at least stay right library girl." I sit on my bed watching her.

"Thats not my name."

"Well you didnt introduce yourself."

"You didnt either. Just give me my book."

"I have never seen you before in school." I think now.

"Who's problem is that? Not mine, just give my book its going to rain soon and I need to go." She says and starts to look around for her book.

"Calm down library girl." I stand up not wanting her to check everything in my room.

"Im not calm okay and that loud music isnt helping." She pushes her hair back and looks under my bed and on the desk.

"Fuck okay." I say and now I have her attention. I get my bag with her book in it. "Whats your name then?"

"Whats yours?" She asks.

"Jungkook." Now I wait for her. "Well?"

"I never said that I would say mine." She smiles shortly and takes her book from my hands. She leaves without any look or words.

What a girl

I like this book.
Show some love
💜