1.1The Zombie Emperor And His Food Reserve Chapter 1: You're My Food Reserve la!

Start from the beginning

Ji Qing walked slowly, following the scent and the system's instructions. The low-level zombies on the way quickly avoided Ji Qing, as if a woman from a respectable family coming across a bandit, as soon as they saw him.

Da da da, the closer Ji Qing walked, the more alluring the smell was. He jumped onto the fence and looked into the distance. Finally, he saw a wide expanse of red blood and a speck of ice crystals.

A human was half kneeling in a pool of blood, and prismatic ice crystals appeared around him. Countless zombies around him began to stir up, two intermediate zombies locked the human one after another.

(to begin to stir (idiom) / to get restless / to become threatening)

After perceiving Ji Qing's breath, the two intermediate zombies instantly raised their heads and looked at Ji Qing. Ji Qing turned a blind eye to these gazes. He half-squatted on the wall and let the wind blow the curls on his head. He was like a ferocious cat, with almond eyes staring around coldly. When his eyes gathered in a figure, an evil and strange red dot appeared at the center of Ji Qing's eyes.

The original harmless face suddenly became evil and strange. Ji Qing's tip of tongue gently licked his dry lower lip. The corners of his mouth slightly lifted, and a sweet pear hollow was faintly discernible.

(Yao: goblin / witch / devil / bewitching / enchanting / monster / phantom / demon)

"It smells like ice cream ne."

(A particle indicating strong affirmation)

The system, the system dare not speak at all.

The system shrunk itself into a ball, shivered and watched Da Lao rush to the center of battle like a little rabbit, bouncy and lively. He kicked the intermediate zombie in front, the other hadn't reacted yet when he already took out its crystal nucleus in a flash, and then ferociously stuffed it into his mouth. His cheeks were bulging. He continued to fight with the zombie behind him energetically and vivaciously. His little fist hammered the other party's chest madly, trampling the opponent under his feet and stepping on them wantonly, completely oppressing them.

After solving the two intermediate zombies, Ji Qing released his pressure and scared away the other zombies.

The pressure of a high-level zombie swept the audience like a tide. Low-level zombies immediately scattered their feet and ran madly. The originally crowded place suddenly became a void, leaving only the lone and wounded human ability user standing alone in the center.

Ji Qing approached the human ability user and looked at the other across the ice crystal. This is a man with sword eyebrows, star-like eyes, high nose and thin lips. His body is wrapped with enchanted crystal vine, a mutant plant that can damage the crystal nucleus.

(Lit. yi: different, unusual, strange neng: to be able; can, permitted to; ability, special abilities. I used ability users since that's what's commonly seen in apocalypse cnovels)

At the moment, the human's face looked particularly pale because of excessive blood loss. His eyelashes were covered with a thin layer of snow. He stared at the curious Ji Qing with an expressionless face. His eyes were full of meaning, filled with a judging look and oppression. The momentum was strong enough to be like an iceberg.

Ji Qing stretched out his finger, cautiously and solemnly poked the suspended ice crystal. The fingers, frozen by these little ice crystals, were numb.

(cautious and solemn (idiom); very carefully / prudent / gently and cautiously)

"Injured advanced ability user." Ji Qing judged the strength of the human being, then closed his palm into a little fist and ruthlessly pulverized those chunks of ice crystals.