(OMG why does it sound like they are doing a business deal or something .and i just realised jungkook is actually older than all of the other BTS members ,even seokjin. Damn)

They brought their hands back to himself and sat on the different couches sitting in front of each other. The air was very awkward ,both didn't know what to say to each other neither did they want to sit in pure silence.

Jungkook subconsciously checked the younger out because damn ,that was a fucking handsome man. He looked at him up and down and when he looked down ,his eyes grew wide because umm woww "thighs!"

"Huh? Did you say something jungkook shi." Namjoon asked him looking a little confused. Namfused.

"Huh? Me? No! I didn't say anything." Jungkook said quickly in defense.

Way to go jungkook ,you are getting married in a few hours and here you are checking out thighs of your own fiance's cousin. And how more dumb can you get saying it out loud infront oh him. Now he is gonna think of me as a creep. OMG.

"Are you sure? I think i heard you say something like 'thighs' ,or did i hear it wrong? I mean i know they are godly. But Just to clear it out, i have a beautiful boyfriend so i am taken. And you are getting married in a few hours. I don't believe in cheating. I am sorry jungkook shi." Namjoon said in a fake sad voice obviously teasing the older, reaching out to pat the older's shoulder.

Jungkook blushed embarassed and covered his face , he just wanted to bury himself alive somewhere. Why is he like this!

"Stop it! I didn't say anything ,and you didn't hear anything. That's it!" Jungkook tried to say in a stern voice but failed.

Namjoon chuckled at the older. "Yah yeah ,i didn't hear anything."

After that the awkward air cleared between the two and they started talking freely to each other ,asking anything and everything ,getting to know each other a little.

Namjoon thought ,even though the first impression was kinda wierd ,jungkook was a sweet person and a bit fun to be around once comfortable.

~

Taehyung and the gang arrived at the venue as well ,now in another waiting room because the groom's weren't supposed to meet before at the altar.

Taehyung was ready as well in his wedding suit ,make up on point and his hairstyle top tier. He was looking ethereal that he could marry himself ,but right now he had to marry Jeon Jungkook in a few hours and make him his.

Seokjin ,sope and jimin were ready in their suits as well all looking very handsome. It was a private event ,so there weren't any reporters and Paparazzi or anyone, they could be however they want here without any problem as all of them were very famous personalities of Korea gathered in one place.

Jimin was with taehyung as usual teasing his soulmate about something ,which was most probably related to the marriage with jungkook or fanboying over jungkook.

Sope were in their own bubble sitting on couch ,most probably yoongi in hoseok's lap and they must be making out.

And seokjin was most probably talking on the phone with his wife who couldn't attend because she had a shoot for her drama. Poor seokjin ,always has to be the single one among all the idiots.

After jin was done with the phone call, he didn't had anything to do anymore other then watching his friends doing nonsense things. He made a fake disgusted face when he saw sope making out on the couch. And then he looked at the other side just to see vmin pulling each other hair out for whatever reason who knows ,the soulmate duo is truly unpredictable.