"Yeah, let's go girls," I said to my members.

We found our manager waiting for us backstage together with Red Velvet sunbaenims' manager.

"Oppa, oppa, can I ask a favor?" Winter asked our manager.

"What is it?" He replied.

"Can you ask permission to BLACKPINK sunbaenims' manager if I can take a picture with Lisa sunbaenim?" She asked.

"Uhm... I don't know if it's okay..." Our manager replied.

"You want to take a picture with BLACKPINK's Lisa?" Red Velvet sunbaenims' manager suddenly asked.

"Yeah if it's only okay," Winter replied.

"Okay, I'll ask one of the Red Velvet members later if they can ask Lisa, I'll inform your manager if she agreed," Winter nodded then thanked the manager.

We went to our dressing room to change to a normal outfit, I love wearing dresses and special outfits but it gets uncomfortable sometimes.

We are talking when suddenly someone knocked on our door. Our stylist opened it and we are greeted by the sight of Red Velvet and BLACKPINK sunbaenims.

"Hello girls, we heard that someone wants a picture with us so here we are," Seulgi sunbaenim said.

"Seulgi please don't assume things, Winter only wanted a picture with Lisa, we just came with her because you insisted on coming," Wendy sunbaenim said to Seulgi sunbaenim who's pouting.

"We can take group pictures too unnies, it's not just me," Lisa sunbaenim said while scratching the back of her head. She looks shy.

"Yeah, Lisa's right don't be a killjoy Seungwan," Seulgi sunbaenim said to Wendy sunbaenim mocking her, Wendy sunbaenim hit her on her arm.

"We want to also take a picture with you all, sunbaenims," Ningning said smiling.

"Okay let's go," Jisoo sunbaenim said.

With that, Lisa sunbaenim went to us first to introduce herself, we did the same too. After the introduction, we all took pictures with each other.

"Karina, can you take mine and Lisa sunbaenim's picture?" Winter asked me, it's not like I have a choice.

"Okay," I took her phone and said, "in a count of three, one, two, three, cheese."

Winter is not contented with only one picture so she asked for several more.

I also asked Winter for her to take a picture with me and sunbaenim.

"Thanks, Lisa sunbaenim, I'm a big fan of yours," Winter gave Lisa sunbaenim a big smile.

"Oh really? I didn't expect that... but still thanks I appreciate it," she shyly said scratching the back of her head.

"We've already met BLACKPINK sunbaenims way back when we went to a coffee shop, Red Velvet sunbaenims introduced us to them but you're not there so I wasn't able to ask for a picture with you, so I made sure to take advantage of tonight's event," Winter informed her smiling.

"Oh really? I didn't know, I was really looking forward to meeting you guys also because your group is hot right now, you're just rookies but already achieved many things in your career. I hope that we can meet each other again in the future," she said smiling while looking at Winter and me.

Lisa sunbaenim is really a nice, genuine, and very humble person, no wonder she's very successful.

"Lisa let's go, we're going now," Jennie sunbaenim called her.

"Okay," she replied.

"Oh wait, sunbaenim," I called her.

"Hmm? What is it?" She asked smiling.

"I just want to say sorry about earlier, when you smiled at me... I wasn't able to react because I didn't expect that you will do that," I apologized.

"It's nothing Karina, it's okay no need to be sorry," she said.

"But it's disrespectful," I responded, it's true though.

"Karina it's really okay, it's not a big deal to me, I'm too used to being embarrassed anyway so it's fine. It's also not disrespectful for me because you are just caught off guard," she jokingly said.

"Thank you for understanding sunbaenim," she nodded, Lisa sunbaenim is a really good person, if I did that to someone else it will be a big issue.

"By the way, girls I'm going now nice to meet you all, hope to see you next time," she waved at us, we also waved at them.

This award show really turns out as a big event for this year.