FOREWORD

my biggest responsibility is to wake myself up every time the town cries....

I am neither tired yet nor giving up. No matter how much I want to give up everything, the blood still runs in me and to my sister but the  difference is, I'm the one who's accountable. This so called " qualified " enough to take care of everything. 

I don't know what to think.....but when it comes to falling in love, it's now a decision. 

Would I sign a plaque? Or prepare a speech? Warm my self up before I stand in a big crown and let out my huge sighs of bitterness? I do need help.....

.

.

.

This story is fictional and inconsistent with what is happening in the real world. Please do not repost or copy any details in my story unless you have permission from the Author. This story has not been edited so it's kinda possible to see a lot typo and grammar errors. I'm not good at writing so I accept reasonable judgements coming from my readers. I hope you support me and it would be highly appreciated.

Follow me on my socials to seek for some updates and workathons stuffs.....

Disclaimer: This story contains strong languages that are not suitable for young audiences. If you found this story boring, thank you for being honest. You may still read.

.
.
.

Have fun ! (●♡∀♡)