Saving Sudo

“Sudou, you failed the English exam. That’s all.”

"Kukuku so even with the previous midterm papers you still failed?",mocked Ryueen.

Meanwhile Sudo just clench his fist in frustration.

“Don’t screw with me! I got thirty-two points! I passed!”

“When did anyone say that thirty-two points was a passing grade?”

“No, no. You said so, sensei! Right, everyone?” shouted Ike.

“Say whatever you want, it won’t matter. This is the undeniable truth. You had to score at least a forty to pass the midterm exam. In other words, you were just one point short. You were so close.”

“F-forty?! You never told us about this! I won’t accept it!”

"Chabashira we need talk about this later", Mashima-sensei said while Chabashira-sensei is just silent.

"Bad Sae-chan bad how can you withhold that information to your students.", Hoshonomiya-sensei said but in the inside,'That's right Sae-chan keep doing that you don't deserve to reach Class A'

“Should I tell you how we determine the passing grade?”Chiyabashira-sensei wrote a simple formula on the blackboard: 79.6 divided by 2 equals 39.8.

“We set a passing grade for each individual class, just as we did for the last test. We calculated that number by dividing the average score by two. That’s how we arrived at our answer.”In other words, anything at 39.8 or lower was considered failing.

“I provided proof that you failed. That is all.”

“No way… So… Does that mean I’m going to be expelled?”

“Although your time here was short, you struggled valiantly. You’ll be asked to fill out a withdrawal form after class, but you will need to have a legal guardian present when you do so. I’ll contact them for you.”

"Wait wait wait! Aren't we missing something here?",asked Ishizaki.

"What do you mean Ishizaki",asked Komiya.

"If he failed then what is he doing here!? Shouldn't he be expelled!?"when Ishizaki said that everyone realized that Sudo is still here even though he failed.

"Now that you said it....",Komiya murmured.

"That's right!"

"What's the meaning of this!?"

"Does that mean the teacher made an exception!?"

And similar things has been shouted.

"Calm down everyone I assure you that we didn't make an exception.Sudo merely passed that's all", Mashima-sensei assured everyone.

"One point..."Ryueen muttered.'Kukuku that monster had done something hasn't he?'he thought while glancing at Ayanokouji.

'Fufufu he buy a point hasn't he?', Sakayanagi thought.

As we witnessed the scene unfold, the teacher rattling off the information as if she were casually giving a report, we finally realized that this was actually happening.

“As for the rest of you, good work. You all passed without any issues. Work hard so that you can pass your final exam as well. Well then, next—”

“S-sensei. Is Sudou-kun really being expelled? Is there no way to save him?”Hirata was the first to show concern, even though Sudou hated him and had lashed out at him verbally.