Midterm Papers

When lunchtime came, I jumped to my feet and headed toward the cafeteria with purposeful strides.

"What are you doing now Ayanokouji?",ask Katsuragi

"Just watch the video", Ayanokouji answered.

'Kukuku what are you up now Monster"

'Fufufu'

“Where are you going?”

Kushida had noticed me rushing out of class and followed. She popped up before me, stopping me in my tracks.

“It’s lunch. I thought I’d go to the cafeteria.”

“Hmm. Mind if I go with you?”

“I don’t really mind. But there are a lot of other people you could ask, you know.”

“It’s true, I do have a lot of friends to eat lunch with, but you don’t have anyone, Ayanokouji-kun. Even though you’d usually reach out to Horikita-san, you haven’t talked to her today. The other day, didn’t you say something was bothering you about what happened in the faculty room? What was it?”Kushida, as usual, was quite observant.

Everyone was confused why Ayanokouji is still interacting and talking to Kushida after what happened when Ayanokouji saw Kushida's dark side.

"Why are you still talking to her Ayanokouji?",ask Kanzaki

"If she wants to expel me then she would have already done something.Its not like I can avoid her after finding out her personality,so the best choice is to keep quiet and play along with her.", Ayanokouji said shrugging his shoulder.

To be honest, I hadn’t wanted to do this with anyone, but I decided that Kushida was probably fine. I’d come to learn her secret by sheer coincidence. She wouldn’t do anything stupid.

“I can tell you if you promise that you won’t tell anyone else.”

"Kukuku what are you going to do that you don't want her to tell anyone else?", Ryueen ask Ayanokouji but Ayanokouji just ignores him.

"Kukuku ignoring me now huh"

“I’m good at keeping secrets.”Kushida and I headed to the cafeteria together.

"Fufufu good at keeping secrets huh?",said Sakayanagi.

After Sakayanagi said that the students that share their secrets with Kushida are trembling remembering her personality and they are scared on what Kushida will do with their secrets.Meanwhile Kushida just stay silent because she can't do anything now that her secret is now revealed.

We navigated our way through the crowd and finally reached the meal ticket machine. I bought tickets for two portions but didn’t line up at the counter. Instead, I went to the side of the vending machine and looked at students perusing the menu.

"What are you doing now?,ask a random but was just ignored.

“What is it?”

Kushida tilted her head and looked puzzled when I began studying the machine.

“This might answer what was bothering me.”

"What is bothering you Ayanokouji-kun",ask Hiyori tilting her head.

"I will said it in the video Hiyori", Ayanokouji answered.

I continued observing students as they bought lunch sets from the ticket machine. After I’d observed about twenty students, my target appeared. He purchased his meal ticket and walked to the counter with heavy, plodding footsteps.