SCP vs False Genius

"    "  =dialogue

'    '  =thoughts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Before we start with the new chapter let me summon another guests that will join us",said SMDV13 before clapping his hands and summoned all the 3rd year students and Horikita Manabu and Tachibana Akane.Manabu is surprised while Tachibana cling to his arm clearly scared.

"The 3rd year students and the former SCP and Secretary will join us today.",said SMDV13.

Everyone is surprised especially Horikita Suzune seeing his brother again.She then go to her brother and talk to him.

"Suzune it's been a while",said Horikita Manabu while looking at her sister tenderly.

"That's right Nii-san I didn't expect to meet you here again."

"Okay okay stop with your family reunion there I'm gonna explain why have you been summoned here", SMDV13 then explain that they are going to react to the life of Ayanokouji Kiyotaka.

"Hoh?We are going to react to Kohai-kun's life?,Fuuka Kiryuiin said interested to watch the life of her favorite kohai.

"Interesting now will know why Senpai is interested in you",said Nagumo while looking at Ayanokouji but he just ignore him earning Nagumo's glare.Changing the subject Nagumo talk to Horikita Manabu.

"Oh Senpai I forgot to greet you.Long time no see Senpai.So are you interested in Ayanokouji's life too?"

"Ah Nagumo there you are I didn't notice you.Its not nice no see you again and for your second question I'm more interested in knowing Ayanokouji's life than yours",said Manabu which makes Kiryuiin laugh at Nagumo.

"HAHAHAHA!Hear that Nagumo?,mock Kiryuiin

"Watch your words Kiryuiin",said Nagumo to Kiryuiin with a glare but Kiryuiin just ignore him.

"Okay okay stop your bickering and let's start already",said SMDV13 and then the screen lits up.

I couldn’t get to sleep, so I got up and left. I bought some juice from the lobby’s vending machine and headed back for the elevator.

“Hmm?”

I could see that the elevator had stopped on the seventh floor. Curious, I decided to check out the CCTV, which showed what was happening inside the elevator car. I saw Horikita, still dressed in her school uniform.

"Horikita-san?", asked the defects.

"Where are you going with your uniform still on Suzune?",asked Sudo.

"I'm just meeting with someone", answered Horikita

“Well, I don’t really need to hide, but…”

"Why are you hiding?", asked someone but just got ingored

Seeing her might be awkward right now, so I hid behind the vending machine.

"Well with what happened during the Study Group it really is awkward seeing each other"

Horikita arrived at the first floor.Looking wary of her surroundings, she exited the building. After she’d vanished into the night, I decided to follow after her. However, I instinctively hid again after I turned the corner.Horikita stopped in her tracks. I sensed another person was with her.

"How can you even do that?"

“Suzune. I didn’t think you’d follow me this far,” he said.