FOREVER LOVE.

[SUMMARY]

Niklaus Mikaelson met the love of his life as a child, only she died before he could really get to love her. Through magic and sacrifices, he gets to love her fleetingly over the course of a thousand years.

Fleetingly because tragedy always gets in the way. He watches her die over and over again. But he has forever to get it right.

[PLAYLIST]

A Thousand Years-Christina Perri
"And all along I believed, I would find you. Time has brought your heart to me, I have loved you for a thousand years; I'll love you for a thousand more."

Skinny Love-Birdy
"And in the morning, I'll be with you but it will be a different kind. 'Cause I'll be holding all the tickets and you'll be owning all the fines."

Adore-Amy Shark
"I want the entire street out of town just so I can be alone with you. And I'll go when you're ready. My head's gettin' heavy pressed against your arm."

Death By A Thousand Cuts-Taylor Swift
"'Cause the morning comes and you're not my baby. I look through the windows of this love even though we boarded them up. Chandelier still flickering here 'cause I can't pretend it's okay when it's not."

Love Me Again-John Newman
"It's unforgivable: I stole and burnt your soul. Is that what demons do? They rule the worst of me, destroy everything. They bring down angels like you."

Love Me Tender-Norah Jones
"Love me tender, love me dear, tell me you are mine. I'll be yours through all the years, till the end of time."

Love Hurts-Nazareth
"Some fools think of happiness. Blissfulness, togetherness. Some fools fool themselves, I guess. They're not foolin' me."

Forever Love-Anna Nalick
"And your lips next to mine make me think that maybe heaven's where you are."