Jungkook looked away nervous. "Answer her jeon". "Hyung stop this has nothing to do with y/n I don't know why you're getting her involved". "Stop making excuses Jeon". Y/N spoke again.

"So now that you've sold yourself out, tell us, who is she to you now"? "JEON Y/N, how many times am I to say this has nothing to concern u". "Don't u dare shout at me, have u seriously not learned anything after all these years"?

Jungkook stood up in anger making y/n smirk she also stood up crossing her arms. She doesn't fear jungkook and she made that clear. She raised a brow at him. "What u think standing is gonna stop me". She chuckled.

"Y/N know your place". "Oh so let me get this straight, you're saying that something that involves my mother. Doesnt concern me"? Jungkooks anger vanished now he was shocked and a sudden fear took over him.

Tae stood beside y/n. "Yes she knows so now if you're done with your nonsense speak, why after everything that she caused, why would u go starlight back to her"? "I didn't". Jungkook never looked their way.

Y/N chuckled bitterly once more and pulled her phone out getting a video that was sent to her. It was a clip with jungkook and Stacey kissing and drinking at the bar where he always met her. Jungkook and even Tae was shocked, he wasn't aware y/n had gotten that.

"When did u get that y/n"? Tae asked her. Then she explained.

FLASHBACK

Y/N'S POV

I was sitting in my office I had work to do but I couldn't get it done. I was so distracted thinking about how my new employee was my mother and the woman my father has been meeting for the past month.

I couldn't believe it even after she confirmed, I couldn't believe it. How can appa be this stupid and irresponsible, like apart from that he was showing he just had no self respect.

She wronged him by leaving him even after having me and yet still after all the hardship she caused us all not only him. He went back to her? I couldn't believe it.

I sighed as I picked up my phone calling my secretary. "Get a number for xxx bar for me now". "Yes Miss y/n". Minutes later she sent the number to me and I called the bar. "Good day can I have the footage from xxx date-xxx date please, I'm CEO Y/N, I need the footage for some work thank u".

The footage was sent to me and I looked through it. It was true, it was her and him. I dropped my phone on the desk and groaned loudly. "How the hell can help do this".

PRESENTLY

Jungkook was looking at the floor he couldn't look up he knew he was in trouble. "So now, tell us, what the hell is going on and sit the heck down u have nothing and no one else to be mad at other than yourself, no one told u to do this".

Jungkook sat down. "I-i don't know why I d-did it, I saw h-her and I could h-help it". Y/N scoffed at his poor answer. "So much for self respect huh". She was bitter, she couldn't handle how dumb he was being.

"B-but she was being n-nice not like b-before". Y/N stood up again. "HOW OLD ARE U?!?! How do u not understand that PEOPLE. LIKE. HER. NEVER. CHANGE"? "Y/N  im your f-father stop shouting at me".

Y/N laughed. "Yeah you're my father but you're doing things like this and I have to be the one that manners you, please, try again". Jungkook sighed he knew he wasn't gonna hear the end of this.

"Dad, I'm done I'm going to bed". Y/N didn't let Tae answer when she walked away. Secondsater Tae also wordlessly left leaving jungkook alone in the living room.

As y/n got to their room she saw sarange sleeping in her little bed beside their bed. Jisoo was still awake looming at y/n. Y/N just went straight to the bathroom and showered and changed.

Coming back out she walked to sarange and kissed her forehead then walked to the bed laying down. She had a piercing headache. "Babe, what happened"? Y/N shook her head.

"Don't bring that up please". She gave jisoo a pleading look as jisoo nodded and patted her chest. Y/N crawled up and layed back down on jisoo as she buried her face in her chest sighing.

Jisoo started massaging her head. "Why is it always us that has the bad luck"? Y/N turned her head to the side as she looked at the wall. "It not bad luck baby, life has its challenges for everyone".

"I don't understand why appa does these things, he knows what's good and what's not why does he always choose to do what's not? Is it really that hard to avoid trouble"? She sniffled.

As strong as y/n wished to be there's only so much she could tolerate. She could bare everything else but when it cane to her parents especially her mother who she was yet to hear good about. It hit her hard.

"Peoples minds work differently baby, he definitely sees the good from bad but there has to be reasons behind what he does". "Stupid reasons". "Stop being bitter and stressing yourself over it baby".

"Howw, I can't understand this". She looked at jisoos eyes with her teary ones. Jisoo wiped her tears. "Shh, cry all u need but don't take your anger and sadness out of anything or anyone else, especially not yourself".

Y/N layed back down and silently cried till she eventually fell asleep soon followed by jisoo after she turned off the lamp beside them and made sure she qas holding y/n close and securely.