aftermath

As Mrs.jeon and y/n were bickering back and forth about the decision everyone heard sobs coming from the couch making everyone stop talking and look over.

Jungkook who was sitting quietly the entire time finally broke down and started crying. Tho she would never admit it, that sight actually caused y/n's heart to clench in her chest.

To be fair whis wouldn't when they see their parent crying. Tho she didn't consider him anymore or well asmuch as she thought she didn't it hurt her.

She always saw him standing tall and strong but today he was weak and down. As not to act out any longer y/n crossed her arms and looked at the floor.

Tae took it upon himself and went to jungkook making him stand he hugged the younger. Although they weren't as close as they once were he can't ignore that he still cared.

Y/N sighed and turned in her spot walking to her room to think and shower. Everyone watched her leave in disappointment, they knew it was gonna take her a while.

Jungkook knew she wasn't gonna take it east on him and he accepted that but it still hurt. The real aftermath of his actions were now coming out.

As y/n entered her room she pulled her hoodie off and looked at her body in the mirror as her eyes welled up. The scars, they were still there, the memories, they were still there.

The pain, it was still there. A tear left her eye as she quickly shook her head and wiped her face. "Why, why? Why again eveything was fine why again, why did u have to make him come back God why"?

Y/N fell back onto her bed leaning down she propped her elbows on her knees hiding her face in her hands. "What is this curse? What did I do so wrong to deserve this? Why can't I get away"?

She soon looked up back into the mirror and pulled herself together tho it costed her alot she refused to become weak the way she used to be. "No not this time, I can't let this break me down, not today not ever, it won't happen".

She got up taking her hoodie she went to the bathroom taking a shower she changed into something more comfortable.

She walked back downstairs and saw everyone sitting and talking

She walked back downstairs and saw everyone sitting and talking. Except for jungkook tho, he still wasn't comfortable to do much more than sit and listen.

As everyone noticed y/n they smiled acting as tho nothing previously mentioned ever happened. She simply sat down on the couch with tae turning she layed her head on his lap and pointed to her head.

He knew exactly what she wanted. He started to massage her head and she closed her eyes. This was normal y/n often did this so Tae wasn't surprised.

"How was the orphanage dear"? Mr.Jeon asked. "It was good the little kids nearly killed me with their hugs per usual but it was worth it. They're cute". She finally smiled remembering the kids.

Everyone even jungkook smiled seeing her little smile. Soon their conversation commenced and y/n was just chilling as jungkook was just lost.

Before they knew it, evening had come and they all had dinner together and from evening it went to night and soon it was already 10 p.m.

Not wanting to drive home that hour the jeons ended up staying the night. Y/N wasn't all too happy with the idea of having jungkook over longer but who was she to say anything.